Mobile Phones blackberry bold

shadows

Inactive User
Reaction score
the missus has just got one of these and uses payg but she cant get the browser up, she went into orange shop and they say you must be on a contract to have a browser surely this cant be right she gets so much internet use through payg is there anyway she can get a browser working.... cheers

i cant change default browser configuration to hotspot browser it wont let me cheers

they tell me u cant have a browser on payg phones which i find crazy

Think there's some wires crossed somewhere M8 - I just pulled this of Orange's web site...

...okay it's contract but only for the browsing. You can have payg talk/text and £5 a month capped Internet according to this.

cheers mate but what am failing to understand is why she cant browse the net using our home wifi on her phone. if i take my sim out of my phone i can still go online as it has nothing to do with orange(when using home wifi) but her phone just wont let you go online even at home thanks

i know wen she puts her password in the network comes up on her phone so it is showing but when she presses browser theres nothing. cheers for the link theres some intresting points on the settings il give it a go later when shes home from work cheers

i have the network on the phone but theres no browser on the homepage the only way i can find a browser is in switch application when i press this i get no browser confg on phone..... so does this mean she will have to pay orange to set it up then she can use home wifi... if so i find this a rip off if you have to pay to use your phone off your home wifi

Sorry M8 - out of ideas - I tried one last night (not the same model but the OS is pretty much the same across all). It just worked - so I'm stumped. Someone local who can have a fiddle might be your best bet now...

Back