Other Black hole 2.1.0 vu duo clone???

Domy1982

Inactive User
Reaction score
It's possibile the have black hole 2.1.0 for my sunray twin? ( clone of vu+ duo) i have now 2.0.8, previosly 2.0.9.1 brick the box and the reseller change me the box and they installed 2.0.8, please help me :( i want to install the new black hole

blackhole 2.1.0 has the latest drivers if you flash it will kill your box

Wait for sunray to release a patched version of 2.1.0 or someone with a original Duo could install drivers pre December to the original image and release it as a clone safe backup.

Guess youll have to wait to see it that will happen. Anyone purchasing VU+ clones at this moment in time should buy Ferrari clones at least there is a team behind them to patch the images you dont get much support for Sunray VU+ clones.

Wait for sunray to release a patched version of 2.1.0 or someone with a original Duo could install drivers pre December to the original image and release it as a clone safe backup.

Guess youll have to wait to see it that will happen. Anyone purchasing VU+ clones at this moment in time should buy Ferrari clones at least there is a team behind them to patch the images you dont get much support for Sunray VU+ clones.

Only sunray can release a patch?

hello to everyone you know where I can get s openspa vusolo2 image to clone, then I would like to try it if you can, thank you very much.

Back