bk number

having trouble at first it said UPDATE at the bottom then when i got it to say ENABLE when i click on it the program goes of. any ideas

no you lost me where is the system tray. as you can tell i really am a novice with computors but really appreciate your help

no you lost me where is the system tray. as you can tell i really am a novice with computors but really appreciate your help

No problem mate, the system tray or systray is the bit at the bottom right (usually) of the screen where the clock is, you should have an icon in there.

[EDIT] Don't know my left from my right now, must start drinking, I might make sense then, lol

Muskrat

Last edited:
you guessed it......downloaded it but computor wont open the file..... help !

yes it said windows could not open file because it dosnt no who created it ....if that makes sense

yes it said windows could not open file because it dosnt no who created it ....if that makes sense

Maybe because its in .rar format, will upload a .zip copy, let me know when you've downloaded it and I will remove to save space.

Muskrat

Last edited:
your a good man muskrat . ive got it now . i tell you what im begining to think its maybe easier to keep being ripped off having my card redone theres to much technologey here for my wee brain to cope with...ha ha ha

your a good man muskrat . ive got it now . i tell you what im begining to think its maybe easier to keep being ripped off having my card redone theres to much technologey here for my wee brain to cope with...ha ha ha

Nah, b*llox to that, stick with it mate, do you know how to get nag into win98 compatability mode?

Muskrat

well in a word.....no!

Right, have you unzipped nag 4 to a folder?

Go to that folder and look for nagraedit.exe, right click on that, click properties, click compatability tab, tick "run this program....." and select 98/ME from the drop down menu, click apply, click ok, double click nagraedit.exe (make sure proggy in vcp mode first). Have a bash at that and let me know.

Muskrat

right sorry it takes me so long to suss it out. got the nagra program up now so whats the next step

with ur progger in phoenix mode and nagra edit open put card in progger chip facing upwards , click on the envelope on nag edit that says read from card and let it carry on until it says reading of rom card sucessful , then click on the dat editor tab on nag edit and u should find ur bk and ird numbers

right sorry it takes me so long to suss it out. got the nagra program up now so whats the next step

Next step, read the PM for the BK mate, enjoy.

[EDIT] If you still want to run through reading the card, have another look at post above, 6th icon in with blue arrow and remember to set to comms 2.

Muskrat

muskrat you the man...... a very very patient man..... i owe you a big thanks and one of these :drink: .. cheers

Back