Bit of a strange one advise please. 1 working other not.

N4D5

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am currently running 2 boxes old pace boxes with fun and atmega cards for both.

I have one up and one down running off a split feed.

Now this is the funny part, both boxes turned off due to recent expiry date issue, which thankfully with the help of you lovely fellas out there was sorted no problems, i also done 4 other cards which i always do for family members (no charge never change just do it for fam).

Anyway, to cut a long story shot, out of the 6 boxes 4 are running fine one of my own boxes and also another box are both saying incorrect cards have been inserted, i have tried writing the cards again both the atmega and fun are saying the same thing, all 6 cards have been written the same way.

Using TW_CHAOS_FUN_FIX for fun & TW-FLASHchaos-mega for atmega, fun irds have been done with 12 last and atmegas have been done with 12s first.

I have boxes running of same feed one working and one not.....strange, in the past if i have had this prob i have normally blundered with the cards but they were all working fine after expiry date issue.

So what do you guys think can you please advise as im out of ideas (being a sort of noob :) and thanks for reading my longish post.

Nad

You probably checked but could you have got the 2 cards for the 2 boxes which aint working mixed up? I would double check the IRD in the card against that in the eng menu of one of the boxes. Easily done?!

You probably checked but could you have got the 2 cards for the 2 boxes which aint working mixed up? I would double check the IRD in the card against that in the eng menu of one of the boxes. Easily done?!

Will double check this, im pretty sure it cant be this as both the cards were working for a couple of days then turned off......

cheqie net id and bk. it is chnage by vm.on your card
it happen to me .
fkekobad

cheqie net id and bk. it is chnage by vm.on your card
it happen to me .
fkekobad

How can that be mate,

Anyway just an update, I've double checked everything and it all seems fine, the ird's are correct verified via engineer menu, strange one i still cant suss out please advise what i should do next.

I have old files of my box key so i opened them up along with new to verify the box key and they have not changed also.

Would the box key just change all of a sudden.

I'm really stuck now don't know what else to try.

Thanks
Nad

if u using rom11 or 10 . open card with nagra edit 4 and see your ird and box is change.or vm card if u use
it happen to me .
fkekobad

How can that be mate,

Anyway just an update, I've double checked everything and it all seems fine, the ird's are correct verified via engineer menu, strange one i still cant suss out please advise what i should do next.

I have old files of my box key so i opened them up along with new to verify the box key and they have not changed also.

Would the box key just change all of a sudden.

I'm really stuck now don't know what else to try.

Thanks
Nad
try re writing the cards

RIght just a quick update, managed to fookt he secodnd box to so they were both out of comission.

Any once again cutting it short, found out that both boxes had now gone 3.7 what a numnut didnt even see that before.

So now both working using shani......

Weird thing was that one bax went many days ago and the other only when i booted in and out of eng menu.....ah never mind hey all sorted, thanks for the input fellas.

Nad

Back