BEWARE tradin an wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameira

Inactive User
Reaction score
Some arranged to pick up some of my stuff im selling, i've been waiting well over 1 hour and no sighn of him!!

I did get a home number call me but nobody spoke...

Just like to say to other members and warn them that if your arranging a local pickup make sure you know the person well and you trus them.

Although this person has 300+ posts i don't trust him. Im not going to say who it is because thats not nice!

This member had well over an hour to make a simple phonecall and say that he could make it. I carried loads of stuff 2 flights down and some were really heavy, this member has wasted ALLOT of my time (and energy:proud: ) and i will not be dealing with him in the future!!

Just thought i should warn other members to be careful!!!

I Hope Your Not Refering To Me, I Sat Out Side Where You Said For Half An Hour, No Sign Of You, I Even Rang The Number You Gave Only For Some Woman To Hang Up On Me,

It Took Me A Hour And Half To Get There And Back, I Was There And I Can Decribe Exactly What I Saw While There, No Sign Of You, As No One Came To The End Of That Street Within That Half An Hour, And I Rung The Number No Excuses, Dont Blame Me, I Want Ed The Stuff, I Wasted Time, Money And Petrol.

And You,ve Not Even Emailed ,me You,ve Just Come Shouting The Odds On Here, When Your The One In The Wrong.

can u PM me the members name please Sameira ;)

Edit : maybe a misunderstanding on where and when to meet ??

Its Me, No Need For Pm Im Here And Shouting It, I Showed They Didnt.

Tell The Truth, Did You Go To The End Of The Street??? No Because I Was Sat There In A Black Punto, Ask The Lads Out In The Street, The Teenage One On The Bike Was Still There When I Left. I Was In The Right Place There Was No Way You Could Get It Wrong The ******* Road Meets The ******** Place,

eeya m8 like ive sed in the other post i sed hello 3 times and no-one answered so i put the fone down. Thats your own fekin fault for not speaking. how did i know if it was u, u never gave me ur number!!

thommohawk said:
Tell The Truth, Did You Go To The End Of The Street??? No Because I Was Sat There In A Black Punto, Ask The Lads Out In The Street, The Teenage One On The Bike Was Still There When I Left. I Was In The Right Place There Was No Way You Could Get It Wrong The ******* Road Meets The ******** Place,

well im not gonan walk at teh end of the street with a big monitor if i dnt know if ur ther am i?

Sorry Why Would I Ring Using My Money My Time And My Petrol And Then Not Say Anything???? Anyone See The Sense In That???

You Want Proof You Want Me To Describe On The Forum What The Street Looks Like The England Flag Hanging Out A Window On The 3 Or 4 Th House Down, The Railings (green) On The Dtreet Where I Was Parked You Want Me To Go On??? I Never Said Carry The Moniter Common Sense States You Walk And Have A Look. Your Making Me Out To Be Bad, Why Didnt You Give Your Home Address. Im The Inoccent One Here And Your Using Your Post Count And Rep Here To Make Me The Fool. Again Who Spends Time And Putsd Money In A Phone Box To Say Nothing. AND PETROL.

YOU SOLD THE XBOX ONCE AND PULLED OUT WITH ANOTHER BUYER ON HERE NOT A FEW DAYS AGO, YOU,VE DONE IT AGAIN, THE XBOX THE MONITOR AND THE WOOFER, DIDNT MENTION THAT DID YOU, LETS GET IT ALL OUT, YOU ONLY MENTION THE MONITOR.

NO PMS SO FAR ASWELL, LIKE TO SPOUT OFF TO THE FORUM BUT DOESNT WANT TO DEAL WITH ME.

ANYONE ELSE WOULD YOU WASTE PETROL, MONEY IN A PHONE BOX TO RING A MOBILE AND AN GHOUR AND HALF OF YOUR TIME,

AND THEN COME HOME TO FIND OUT IM THE ONE BEING SPOUTED OFF ABOUT, I HAVE PROOF, UNFORTUNATLY SAMERIA IS BACK ING ME UP ASWELL BY SAYING SHE DID GET THE CALL AND ADMITTING THEY HUNG UP,

NO ADRRESS ASWELL JUST A MEET ME AT THE END OF THE STREET, SURELY YOU LOOK DOWN THE ROAD, THEY STATE THEY WAS WAITING AN HOUR, YEAH WAITING IN YOUR HOUSE TO WHICH I HAD NO ADDRESS, SURLEY YOU SHOULD WAIT AT THE MEETING POINT. YOU ARANGE A MEETING POINT YOU SHOW AT THE MEETING POINT.

OH AND YOU STATE THE PHONE CALL WAS TO SEE IF I COULD MAKE IT, WRONG I SAID VIA EMAIL I WAS SETTING OFF SO YOU KNEW I WAS ON MY WAY, AND THE PHONE CALL WAS TO STATE I WAS THERE.

WANT ME TO POST THE EMAIL HERE I STILL HAVE IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sameira said:
well im not gonan walk at teh end of the street with a big monitor if i dnt know if ur ther am i?

u didnt need to take the monitor though m8 did u :)
as Allroad says keep it to PMs but feel free to pm me if u want ;)

I emailed u and told u why i dint giv u my address, and u sed tht was ok

NO im not using my post count and status to try and diss u and make u luk bad, im just saying the truth. And it was u who replied to this thread, i did state im not gonna say the members name

I picked up the phone sed hello waited i heard a screeching noise said hello heard it again then i said hello in a louder tone waited a few secs an put teh fone down. That was about 30 seconds in all no reply so i put it down thinking its sum1 messing about!

Right every1 thts my side of the story, how do i know if it was him, yes i suppose i could of just gone to teh end of the street an checked.

anyway this is my side i aint saying anything else, everyone else say what you want and think what you want

No Body Thinks Owt Bad About You, I Just Wasnt Having You Spout Off Against Me When I Was There,

Again I Have The Email Saying I Was On My Way And Id Ring When I Got There,

Also A Meeting Point Is A Meeting Point, I Said It Was Ok Yes But You Didnt Go To The Meeting Point You Stayed At Your Address To Which You Didnt Give Me.

All Im Saying Is I Showed, I Can Describe What I Saw I Can Tpost The Email Which States Im On My Way.

Im Not Letting Anyone Muck My Name Even If You Didnt Mention It, It Was Quite Easy For Members To Go To The For Sale Section An See Who You Dealt With.

IM PI55ED AND SO IS MY BROTHER WHO CAME TO GET THE XBOX. AND IM DOWN A MONITOR AND WOOFER, PETROL,,, MONEY AND TIME.

Is the stuff still for sale?or was it already sold in the time it took TH to get there?perhaps it can still be sorted out?

Sameira Thommohawk this thing happened to me one's and i know how you feel who ever made this mistake forget all about it move on, there is nothing you can do now.

Last edited:
I Agree, My Point Wasnt The No Show It Was The Point That They Tryed To Drag My Name Through The Mud And Had I Not Replyed All The Posts Would Have Been Sympathy Replys Saying Who Ever Did It Must Be A >>>>>>>>>>>>>add You Comment.

I Was There They Wasnt, Nothing More To Prove. Its Not That I Dont Want The Stuff Either I Was Looking Forward To It Thats Why I Set Off Striaght Away.

AND DONNI NO IT WASNT SOLD, I WENT TO BUY IT, THEY SAID I DIDNT SHOW, AND I WAS THERE, THEY WASNT. HOPE THAT CLEARS THAT UP FOR YA.

you have been asked to take this to PM = PRIVATE MESSAGE do so please.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back