Best Zombie Movie Ever !

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
What do you think is the best zombie movie of all time and are you a fan of the zombie remake's?

the ones spring to mind for me , was back in the 80`s 1.zombie flesh eaters, and day of the dead.

Evastar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is that the really scary one in the shopping centre?

If it is, yes that definitely scared the life out of me, more recently i quite liked 28 Days Later, not sure if that counts as a zombie movie?

To be honest i would prefer vampire movies to zombies, Blade, Underworld, would be more my kind of movie.

J

Inactive User
Reaction score
if u like zombies take a drive through the east end
of glasgow,its full of them standing about with green and white tops on.

fireblade

Elite Member
Reaction score

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Is that the really scary one in the shopping centre?

If it is, yes that definitely scared the life out of me, more recently i quite liked 28 Days Later, not sure if that counts as a zombie movie?

To be honest i would prefer vampire movies to zombies, Blade, Underworld, would be more my kind of movie.

think that was called dawn of the dead mate ?

Evastar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yeah Shaun of the Dead was funny, what you think of 'From Dusk Till Dawn' sorry i know thats vampires again not zombies.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Zombie Flesh Eaters was the first Zombie movie I ever watched and it's still in my top 5.

My favourite Romero Zombie film is probably Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead a close second - the originals of course, although I quite enjoyed the remake of Dawn of the Dead but the remake of Day of the Dead was atrocious.

Re-animator is definitely in my top 5 too. :)

Tawke

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Shaun of the Dead without question. It has everything including homages to most other Zombie films. Even the Zombie king, George Romero, loves it ( not to mention Tarantino and just about anyone who has seen it ).

I do have a very soft spot for Dawn of the Dead though, the shopping mall one. I remember a game on the Amstrad called Zombi which was basically Dawn of the Dead as a game and was great.

Zombi%20(F)_1.png

Last edited:

little_pob

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score

johnathon

Inactive User
Reaction score
lucio fulci's ' City of the living dead ' A true classic zombie horror from one of the godfathers of gore. Total gem from the 80s. :Clap:

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Shaun of the Dead was funny, what you think of 'From Dusk Till Dawn' sorry i know thats vampires again not zombies.

brilliant movie, i loved it. there is 2 more in the series. they are not as good but watchable.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
have not seen the new one they have made, isnt it a cartoon sort?

The CGI one is the best of the lot, it feels like you are watching a feature length cut-scene. :)

TEST