best wrestler ever

aldo

Member ++
Reaction score
hi m8s my best wrestler ever has 2 be hulk hogan then the ultimate warrior wots ur best ever wets get a wee debate going cheers

hi ALDO,im afraid im the same as you m8,HULK HOGAN and ULTIMATE WARRIOR,i have never seen such a psycho wrestler as the WARRIOR especially when he was losing and held on to the ropes with both hands and starts to shakes the ropes...lol .....you dont get wrestlers like that today......zooropa

yeah m8 i know wot u mean my son who is right into the wrestling thinks im a big wean hes never heard of the ultimate warrior he only knows who hulk hogan is because he is there just now ,he cant see by the rock or stone cold austin oh the wisdom of youth eh.

come on, i can remember years ago watching macho man randy savage fighting ricky the dragon steamboat............... or maybe the honky tonk man v's brutus the barber beefcake.................but the one that had it all................but lost it to the 'crack' demons was jake the snake roberts.

dont forget the mouth of the south jimmy hart

what about the bushwackers
got to be tops what with the way they rubbed their faces and licked each others heads plus their walk, the best tag team going:Kickassro :Kickassro

come on, i can remember years ago watching macho man randy savage fighting ricky the dragon steamboat

youre sure showing yer age bucko,

whats it next post jackie pallo v big daddy on a saturday afternoon, ilmao

regards scoot:Ha: :Ha: :pimp:

...and does this smilie :pimp: look like one of the supposed wwf promoters? what's his name? Slick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back