iPad Best way to get an iPad in the UK

im not replacing my sony laptop mate, dont really know why i want it tbh, just looks fun and cool i guess, it will never replace my lappy for all the things you mention, i just want 1 lol!!!

and with the keyboard dock and wireless mouse next to it you have to admit it looks the nuts!!!

lol
Its just me Hol,am getting old and grumpy mate.
We have a guy in the office who just doesn't shut up about it and he is a true Apple fanboy and is driving us nuts.
He got a lot of stick the other day at tea break when our yard foreman big Tam called it a hetch a sketch with graphics..

lol
Its just me Hol,am getting old and grumpy mate.
We have a guy in the office who just doesn't shut up about it and he is a true Apple fanboy and is driving us nuts.
He got a lot of stick the other day at tea break when our yard foreman big Tam called it a hetch a sketch with graphics..
haha, dont know how long mine will last in all honesty, but i have to give it a go, if i dont like it im gunna sell my sony laptop aswell and just upgrade to 1 of the new sonys!

I've just been playing with one.

Very fast (They don't multitask) and a sharp display. Quick change between applications.

With OS 4.0 on the horizion that will soon change will enable multi tasking on not just the iPad but also the iPhone 3GS and the 3rd gen iPod touch. Offically only going to be able to multi task on them devices but can see the dev team adhering to that to allow multi tasking on other gen devices.

if you jailbreak mate and put backgrounder on it will multitask, the only reason im buying 1 is because its jailbreakable, cant wait till the 28th!!!

im also gunna get the keyboard with dock and a bluetooth mouse so its more useable and can act as a sort of desktop!

Are you sure the mouse works on it mate. I didnt think it had an icon to move with a mouse?

Are you sure the mouse works on it mate. I didnt think it had an icon to move with a mouse?
if its jailbroken mate ya can get 3rd party apps so you can use the mouse.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wklrVOFMKA]YouTube - Use Apple iPad with Magic Mouse [Jailbreak][/ame]

Back