best skin out there

ant500

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok which is the best skin out there for a vix image ?? or put it another way what skin are you using and why do you like it so much

ok which is the best skin out there for a vix image ?? or put it another way what skin are you using and why do you like it so much

blue hd. it looks like a well know sat providers ui.

I use blue hd or mymetrix

Sent from my HTC One

yea i tried the Blue hd looks good but found that info bar does not have the program remaining time which i liked and could not find where to switch that feature on in the menu

Try novum fhd, there are nice have a look theres a few test a couple. Using metrix you can set it up yourself, colours, font, size, info ect fully custom, do a back up before you mess around with it

Sent from my HTC One

I'm using blue hd, I like the interface as its quite familiar and with picons look the part.

Only gripe so far is the recorded programs menu, the line items are all squashed up as if the line spacing on word isn't set up right.

When in recording press menu, settings, and you can change the font size and number of rows,

Sent from my HTC One

youvix blue 1080p for me....got it on all my boxes.

I use my own customised version of the default dark skin. I've changed the background to be be slightly lighter and also toned down the orange fonts used as well as rearranged a few items on the infobar, channelselection etc....

Skins are always a personal preference as what I like you might not.

I use my own customised version of the default dark skin. I've changed the background to be be slightly lighter and also toned down the orange fonts used as well as rearranged a few items on the infobar, channelselection etc....

Skins are always a personal preference as what I like you might not.
How is it possible to customise skins? How can I do this? Cheers

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

You can edit the skin.xml
its not as easy as it sounds tough and always keep a spare .xml coz you will surely need it to fall back on lol

You can edit the skin.xml
its not as easy as it sounds tough and always keep a spare .xml coz you will surely need it to fall back on lol
Thanks I will look into this..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I using the blue hd skin at the moment its ok could do with a few tweaks which I posted but not sure how often these skins get updated

I'm using the blue HD skin but will try a few of the mentioned ones in this thread.

Back