Best place to buy

lentil

Inactive User
Reaction score
Looking at getting my first sat box,(skyf3) was wondering
wheres the best place to buy one, and do they come with
the image, already on them,if so what one..

where is the best place to get the skyf3 box and is it better to get the box with the subs or buy them separate, and if so where can i get the subs for the skyf3 box??

where is the best place to get the skyf3 box and is it better to get the box with the subs or buy them separate, and if so where can i get the subs for the skyf3 box??

get the box off *bay without the gift and then source the gift seperatly. dont touch the idiots on there selling boxs with gift included as they will 99% rip you off and you will be lucky to get 12 weeks nevermind 12 months. regards mdt

Gd info ppl. Were u get ur subs from then cus i was goin to get the hole thing for 150 with 12month gift. How much do u all pay for the year.

Ok man sound. Wen i get one is it easy to setup and to pick wot server is best for were i am.

Sorry bout that i am to use to doing that. Just asking if it is easy to setup the box wen i get it. Also just about the server are they easy to pick what one will be best for me.

Google is your friend.
Beware of long term deals.
Go for monthly and get a trial first.
As for how long cs will last who knows as Sky are implementing security measures now.
Wether they work is another thing but dont expect them to sit back and do nothing.

Hi which is the best box f3 or f5 and or is there better box than f3/5 and whats the difference. thanks in advance.

Back