best place to buy tm600

halfman halflager

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys i am going to pass on my tm 9100 to my father and after thinking about an axbox which seems like my old sunday league football team (you don't know whats going to happen and very little support)i think i will get a tm600 and was just looking for the best place to buy one.
i don't know if we have a forum sponser as it seems polite to give them a chance of some business if we do .
i have seen what i think is a good price of £89 delivered by 2 london based traders on ebay but do not mind spending another £5 or £10 to buy from a better dealer with good customer support and knowing the box has been checked and latest image installed before despatch.
i had a message from some one trying to sell a secondhand box on ebay and they removed his listing and he only thinks it is because he mentioned it was a linux box and had cccam installed and can not relist it does this seems strange ?
anyway if you can point me in a good direction i will be gratefull either by pm if you are not allowed to recomend vendors
many thanks

I bought my TM600 through a friend from a shop in Edmonton, London for £65, but I don't have the exact address. I think that's the suggested retail price and when you factor in ebay costs (about 10%) and postage, that just gets marked up to £89.

The box came with the 13 August UR image preloaded and the seller also placed a note on how to learn the last bit of the local IP on the front display of the box (Turn on from the back switch while pressing the power button at the front).

eurosat, top firm. Got my original TM600 which was beta and bought knowing that fact was excellent. When new version came out they swapped the old for new F.O.C.. Top firm!

Were you based m8

Coley

in norfolk mate the middle of beyond and the back of nowhere

hot of the press news thieves broke into norwich city football clubs trophy room last night
police are currently looking for someone trying to sell a yellow and green carpet !

no good then I am in the North West and my m8 sells them. Personally I always like to collect if the price is right.

Coley

eurosat, top firm. Got my original TM600 which was beta and bought knowing that fact was excellent. When new version came out they swapped the old for new F.O.C.. Top firm!

thia place is trade only m8 ;)

but i can forward anyones details who may be interested in one on to a friend of mine, this is NOTHINGto do with DW though, and neither DW nor myself makes a single penny from it, DW nor myself will see any of your details either, you would be dealing with a trade only third party as though you were buying as a distributer to sell on

any and all support would only be available via DW, as this place is only an outlet for satellite equipment

*the name of the company purposly ommited for search engine spiders not to find, more details only available via PM

thia place is trade only m8 ;)

but i can forward anyones details who may be interested in one on to a friend of mine, this is NOTHINGto do with DW though, and neither DW nor myself makes a single penny from it, DW nor myself will see any of your details either, you would be dealing with a trade only third party as though you were buying as a distributer to sell on

any and all support would only be available via DW, as this place is only an outlet for satellite equipment

*the name of the company purposly ommited for search engine spiders not to find, more details only available via PM

Eurosat don't all have the same receivers either, My local has a selection of 5400's and 9100's but thats it as far as Technomates go. My local eurosat will sell to the public but charge you for the privilage

Eurosat don't all have the same receivers either, My local has a selection of 5400's and 9100's but thats it as far as Technomates go. My local eurosat will sell to the public but charge you for the privilage

hmm thats wierd m8, as theyre one of the few (that ive always known of) trade only places, unless its different in NI?

If you was to ask them (if they sell to the public) then they would get a 600 in, i know that they could transfer stock from another branch with no problems as ive had to have this done loads of times, buy something through bristol branch for example, but it gets sent from manchester or exeter

EDIT:

just looked on the eurosat site, and the NI one is actually a different franchise that incorporates eurosat as part of its business, so they will run 2 prices for everything, one price for the public, and one for trade

http://www.vanjak.com/

Last edited:
hmm thats wierd m8, as theyre one of the few (that ive always known of) trade only places, unless its different in NI?

If you was to ask them (if they sell to the public) then they would get a 600 in, i know that they could transfer stock from another branch with no problems as ive had to have this done loads of times, buy something through bristol branch for example, but it gets sent from manchester or exeter

Oh yes they will get whatever you want in no problem, just annoying when you turn up unannounced and they have none in stock, ours isn't the biggest place in the world which maybe why they don't keep alot of stock. The also only seem to stock certain brands, ours for instance only does Inverto LNB's

edited my post above m8 ^^^^^ ;)

looks like i did that while you was replying

thanks for the advice guys but i think i might go down the dm800 clone road i have been looking at the topic and well i am tempted to induldge for a few dollars more as they say (if only the azbox was cloned for half the price and 100% support ) whoops who hit me!:wheres the beer who the hell russled that sheep is that stella i was drinking where did that scrumpy come from who the hell has a crippled cock damm my ass is sore never drinking scrumpy ever again!:Cheers:

My local Eurosat has stock TM500's £50+vat, TM600's £60+vat. But they are trade only.

Back