Best patch forTM 6900 super combo

TM6900HD Super original software 737:-
Does anyone have this original software plese - hopefully to tie in with PATCH 737P - a combination I will try if anyone has the ORIGINAL please?:Cheers:

Do you mean TM original fw?

Yes thanks mate - just changed to trying out orig firmware 729 with patch 737P, but audio on PLTV 10E still keeps unsync slightly before recovering itself!
So I thought that trying 737 (orig TM) with 737P might help - IFv can find orig TM 737!:Cheers:

I think my tm6900 gone up the s@it creek been working since last week but today no picture through hdmi,scart or yellow phono the display goes in a loo blue circle is lit all the time Tecnomate 5sec 1080i 5sec tv screen the 0001 and 9 on the left keeps doing this.
i have now put s/w in again with rs232 same any help would be welcom.

I think my tm6900 gone up the s@it creek been working since last week but today no picture through hdmi,scart or yellow phono the display goes in a loo blue circle is lit all the time Tecnomate 5sec 1080i 5sec tv screen the 0001 and 9 on the left keeps doing this.
i have now put s/w in again with rs232 same any help would be welcom.

Have you tried turning on with sat cable unplugged

All sorted thank you zorch for the info

Try this... switch the TM 6900 'Off' using the power switch on the rear of the receiver... then press and hold down the 'Menu' button on the front of the receiver as you switch the TM 6900 back 'On' using the power switch on the rear of the receiver... you will then see the 'Loader Menu' on screen... try the 'Factory Reset' option on the list and see what happens... also try the 'USB Download' option... I hope this helps...

Last edited:
Are you SURE mate - based on youe own experience?
Maybe youve found PLTV 10E is ok with 743P - but unforunately I personally havent!
Even 737P which is much better with HD in MY experience is NOT as good as 726P!:Cheers:

On PLTV (10°E 11.387V 29.997), 737p seems to prevent the jitter, but the video lag gets worse by the minute and soon becomes longer than 742p, which seems to stay at about half a second. I'll check out 726p when I've more time.

I assume no one has managed to find the 'original' Technomate firmware no. 737 (NOT 'P' for patch, but original)yet?
Was hoping to use it with patch 737P to see how it all performed!
Just hope Download Centre really MEAN it when they promised a new UNIVERSAL patch at long last!:salute:i

Failing that why not give the software and tools to someone that will continue to support the TM range instead of someone that ignores the requests of their customers and will not even answer their posts on this forum?
To Technomate, ignore your customers if you want to, but when it's time for them to buy another receiver do you really think it will be a Technomate?

I share your frustrations and sentiments, but I'll play devil's advocate for a minute in Phantom's defence...

1) "Phantom" is an obvious synonym of "ghost writer". Go figure! <g>
2) He or she may well be just an intermediary, with no knowledge or experience whatsoever of code writing.
3) If the design team want feedback, but are scrupulously defensive of their programming, the above would make total sense.
4) It would also explain Phantom's inability to provide us with feedback.
5) It may even be that the design team have instructed Phantom to limit responses to software performance and exclude all else.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but if not, it's high time the coders began to appreciate that they're beginning to lose customers.

Long-term support isn't what makes us stick with what we've got; it's what makes us trust the company's next product enough to buy it!

I assume no one has managed to find the 'original' Technomate firmware no. 737 (NOT 'P' for patch, but original)yet?
Was hoping to use it with patch 737P to see how it all performed!
Just hope Download Centre really MEAN it when they promised a new UNIVERSAL patch at long last!:salute:i

A universal patch? Will it work on my jacket? <g>

I've got what claims to be "TM6900HD_700-18-08-2010.stb 3,539KB 18/08/2010 14:09".

It's a right PITA for me to move biggish files because my transfer speed is limited to 5KBpS, but if you'd like to put it through its paces, I'll find another pc to upload it from.

Version 737 didn't do anything for the sync problem. I even had a delay on terrestrial channels!
726 turned out to be corrupt, so I've finally put 745 in and patched with Phantom's 744p. I'm not on 10e any more, so haven't looked into the sync problem since the end of the season.

If you want (what is hopefully) version 700, just let me know.

Last edited:
A universal patch? Will it work on my jacket? <g>

I've got what claims to be "TM6900HD_700-18-08-2010.stb 3,539KB 18/08/2010 14:09".

It's a right PITA for me to move biggish files because my transfer speed is limited to 5KBpS, but if you'd like to put it through its paces, I'll find another pc to upload it from.

Version 737 didn't do anything for the sync problem. I even had a delay on terrestrial channels!
726 turned out to be corrupt, so I've finally put 745 in and patched with Phantom's 744p. I'm not on 10e any more, so haven't looked into the sync problem since the end of the season.

If you want (what is hopefully) version 700, just let me know.

Thanks for that Basil2 - I do find that very interesting, plus I have 726P if you want it reposting?
I am interested to see you have used orig firmware 745 with patch 744P, as I was unaware that 'original' 745 existed mate?:drink:

Original 745p ( 21 May 2012) on Technomate site.

I mean the ORIGINAL firmware mate - the one you describe here has a 'P' for patch in it!
The 'original' firmware would be plain common or garden '745' - WITHOUT a P - and which is exactly what I asked Basil2 above!
(I personally dont think there is any such thing as plain 745!):drink:

Hi holmroad,

Regarding the Original Technomate Firmware that you are trying to find...

TM6900HDSuper_737.zip

I own a TM 6800 HD Super+ and I'm almost certain that I can remember loading Original Firmware release 7.37 during the first week of January 2011 ...and the version number of 7.37 was being used by both the TM 6800 HD Super+ and the TM 6900 HD Super+

I remember this because the 7.37p (Phantompatch) was released a few days later on 12th January 2011

I would imagine that the only place to source the file (if it still exists) is from Technomate themselves... and then only if they actually kept a copy of it...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Back