Best patch forTM 6900 super combo

betas

Member ++
Reaction score
Please could some advise me what's the best patch for TM 6900 super combo,i have a 1m motorised system,i tried 744 the picture judders on some HD channels and the RF out is not working any more.
Is there a patch which puts it back in virgin.

Are you SURE mate - based on youe own experience?
Maybe youve found PLTV 10E is ok with 743P - but unforunately I personally havent!
Even 737P which is much better with HD in MY experience is NOT as good as 726P!:Cheers:

737P is the best effort so far issued on Jan 12 2011 evrything issued since has impaired the TM 6900 super combo overall performance sad to say.

IMHO 737p is the best - it's stable and does C+NL - However when C+NL stops doing IRDETO, I'll probably upgrade to 742/3p for TNT which is not quite so good for viewing but better than nothing.

A big thank you people i will put the 737 in tonight

IMHO 737p is the best - it's stable and does C+NL - However when C+NL stops doing IRDETO, I'll probably upgrade to 742/3p for TNT which is not quite so good for viewing but better than nothing.

I agree that OVERALL 737P is currently the best, but as I say PLTV 10E is still slightly jerky and the audio rapidly goes out of sync!
It also opens ORF and Bulsat!
It also doesnt open TNT Sat on 19E - as DOES 744P!:Cheers:
Once again - WHAT a complete mess!

I had hoped that with the extensive feed back here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/283478/
That the Phantom support team would have improved the stability & capability of the TM6000 HD Super series by now ?

So it looks from here that this is as far as the support team is prepared to go with this model as other priorities would seem to be taking president over TM6000 HD Super issues which is all our loss as the support for older receivers diminishes in favour on newer receivers that have inherent problems with hardware that cannot despite several attempts be overcome without a newer version release as has been the case since the excellent TM1500CI+Super,followed by the 5000usb series that has had so many rebuilds that I have lost count now the 5000 HD series seems to be heading in the same direction :Mad2:

So I pose this question it is now possible to build an HD satellite receiver that can do everything that the current batch of HD receivers available today can do,

Blind scan,multi CAS,all video player formats,dvbs,dvbs2,MPEG-2,MPEG-4, 4:2:0, 4:2:2,Ethernet support ect ect,

Then why not build it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had hoped that with the extensive feed back here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/283478/
That the Phantom support team would have improved the stability & capability of the TM6000 HD Super series by now ?

So it looks from here that this is as far as the support team is prepared to go with this model as other priorities would seem to be taking president over TM6000 HD Super issues which is all our loss as the support for older receivers diminishes in favour on newer receivers that have inherent problems with hardware that cannot despite several attempts be overcome without a newer version release as has been the case since the excellent TM1500CI+Super,followed by the 5000usb series that has had so many rebuilds that I have lost count now the 5000 HD series seems to be heading in the same direction :Mad2:

So I pose this question it is now possible to build an HD satellite receiver that can do everything that the current batch of HD receivers available today can do,

Blind scan,multi CAS,all video player formats,dvbs,dvbs2,MPEG-2,MPEG-4, 4:2:0, 4:2:2,Ethernet support ect ect,

Then why not build it ?

Failing that why not give the software and tools to someone that will continue to support the TM range instead of someone that ignores the requests of their customers and will not even answer their posts on this forum?
To Technomate, ignore your customers if you want to, but when it's time for them to buy another receiver do you really think it will be a Technomate?

Then why not build it ?

Failing that why not give the software and tools to someone that will continue to support the TM range instead of someone that ignores the requests of their customers and will not even answer their posts on this forum?
To Technomate, ignore your customers if you want to, but when it's time for them to buy another receiver do you really think it will be a Technomate?

Look, I do like Tm receivers, out of the box and with latest firmware they do what is promised on the cover of the box.
As for the patching. It is getting a tiresome discussion. The emu for TM is not working 100% anymore as it used to be.
But well, it has never been 100% if I try to recall it(on another board a long time ago)
But still compared to other boxes I think TM emu really does a neat job.
My point of view. EMU is an extra and no extra supported option. take it as it comes.
besides that, i would never buy a tm only for the EMU stuff.... I buy A tm coz it is a good receiver.(a bit overpriced but ok)

TM will have to be very carefully for what they want to achieve with their future products.
For the moment I like the tm5402hd and the tm7102hd triple (2 x DVBS + 1 x DVBT2) and the TM motor TM2600Super.

Almost exactly what I was saying previously mate - i.e. that we still like Technomate yet they dont SEEM to still like us as they CONSTANTLY ignore our feedback/requests - carry on like that and they soon most certainly WONT have an admiring following ANY MORE!
Yes Jimi, as you say, if TM/Phantom cant sort this dreadful mess out, why dont they sub it out to someone who can, instead of behaving like a bunch of sham-amateurs?:Boo:

Hi All
I have a tm 1500 super+ and a 6900 super+, I have to say even though the patches dont really open that much for me anymore at least they were/are free, I personnally think you guys while frustrated as you are should lay off the likes of Phanthom who has been superb over the years (even if they are a bit slack these days) you were never charged any money for the patches/softcams, I am pretty sure Phantom is a job title and not just 1 person anymore and perhaps the original Phantom has retired, like all jobs some people are more motivated than others,
I have quite a collection of cards and cams that I did PAY for, none annoys me more than the Diablo2 cam which was a complete and utter rip off, the like of Duolabs deserve all the abuse anyone cares to give them, but I think you guys are a bit harse on Phantoms FREE service,
Just my personnal opinion not trying to start a war
Here hoping for better free hacks in the near future
Regards
Dlb

Have to agree, it's not as though most of those on here are talking about new models either?
Bulsat still opens/canal nl selectively lol
arqiva 5e
rai 13e
PLTV 10e fox sport hd 30wetc
Loads to watch
And if you have usb models no hardship to switch.
Now I also agree that if different patches can open different encryptions why can they not open all at the same time?
maybe a memry issue who knows.
All I know is if you had a TM1500 then my god you have had your moneys worth.
At one time Polsat/Digital+/Cabo/Premiere and many more open at the same time and for quite a while as well.
The TM1500 was an excellent stb, still my favourite.

Have to agree, it's not as though most of those on here are talking about new models either?
Bulsat still opens/canal nl selectively lol
arqiva 5e
rai 13e
PLTV 10e fox sport hd 30wetc
Loads to watch
And if you have usb models no hardship to switch.
Now I also agree that if different patches can open different encryptions why can they not open all at the same time?
maybe a memry issue who knows.
All I know is if you had a TM1500 then my god you have had your moneys worth.
At one time Polsat/Digital+/Cabo/Premiere and many more open at the same time and for quite a while as well.
The TM1500 was an excellent stb, still my favourite.

This is my opinion and not intended to be critical of all the good support TM receivers have received in the past, ok if I do a job then I do it to my fullest capabilities. By this I mean that if something works one day then it should work the next day unless there are changes which prevent this.
OK back in the good old days we had Polsat/Digital+/Cabo/Premiere and they were great even if we had to update our softcams frequently that was no big deal, now what bothers me is ok we have lost the above so to my simple mind there is now LESS to do which SHOULD make the job even easier!! but it seems to me something is going wrong and the software is not consistent.
If we accept that Phant0m is more than one person then they must be using different software versions, I cant think of any other reason for the ongoing problem, surely it would not be difficult for them to use the same software? and then the problem would be over.
Maybe the Phant0ms (any of them) could give an explanation? just a couple of lines would do.

Hi All
I have a tm 1500 super+ and a 6900 super+, I have to say even though the patches dont really open that much for me anymore at least they were/are free, I personnally think you guys while frustrated as you are should lay off the likes of Phanthom who has been superb over the years (even if they are a bit slack these days) you were never charged any money for the patches/softcams, I am pretty sure Phantom is a job title and not just 1 person anymore and perhaps the original Phantom has retired, like all jobs some people are more motivated than others,
I have quite a collection of cards and cams that I did PAY for, none annoys me more than the Diablo2 cam which was a complete and utter rip off, the like of Duolabs deserve all the abuse anyone cares to give them, but I think you guys are a bit harse on Phantoms FREE service,
Just my personnal opinion not trying to start a war
Here hoping for better free hacks in the near future
Regards
Dlb

We have only responded to what Phantom himself asked us to mate - so any frustration felt is mainly as a result of HIS requestts to US - and the fact that so few of them have come to fruition!
Phantom mate, we really DO appreciate you AND your efforts - its not meant to be personal, simply factual!
Thanks again to Phantom for trying - obviously against all the odds!:Cheers:

I must agree, the 1500 & 5300/5400 were the best model around and opened so much ! yeah well...

But we must remember that in the good old days there were keys for a lot of providers and that changes in encryption have made those those providers secure and no longer available to us using softcams.
I have a TM1500 but it cannot open more than any other receiver using softcams, the good old days are over which is why we now need to use lines.

A big thank you people P737 is very good i am happy.
Looking forward to openbox S16 which is promising all this and more

Then why not build it ?

Back