best method of downloading movies games etc

newsgroups suck

newsgroups are okay but bittorents are the best u just gotta use the right torrent sites i have 10mb connection always maxed takes me 1hr 20 mins to grab 4.7 gig retail dvd tops average 15-19 dvdrs a day give or take a few also grabbing xbox psp 360 ps2 g/cube ect newsgroups are a pain when u have to repair rars ect never that prob with torrents ........

torrents are good... but some ISP's such as PIPEX are capping the download speeds... i've got a 1mb connection...but they're only allowing a top speed of 20kb when downloading torrents...

kinda sucks... AVOID PIPEX!

newsgroups are ok but i use torrents no messin with rar files the best i found was torrentleech although the only downer is you have a upload ratio.

lol im on ntl broadband i get free access to all the newsgroups i need always maxes out my 10mb connection too, paying for warez is GAY!

gazc156 said:
lol im on ntl broadband i get free access to all the newsgroups i need always maxes out my 10mb connection too, paying for warez is GAY!

how do u get free access to newsgroups? is this something nthell offer?

crackle999 said:
how do u get free access to newsgroups? is this something nthell offer?

yes they do...... there newsgroups aint the best though

but i always max out my 10meg on it........ and the speed very rarely goes down.

the news server is "news.ntlworld.com"

u need to put this into a newsreader like "grabit"

mate go and pay for a news server then compare it Nthells pathetic offering. Youll soon join the gayboys! :proud:

gazc156 said:

you dont get free access to all the newsgroups you only get access to some of them plus the retention is only a few days. All the decent stuff i.e. full dvd's cannot be accessed via ntl.
Thinking you have access to ALL the ngs when you dont is GAY!

trippy said:
you dont get free access to all the newsgroups you only get access to some of them plus the retention is only a few days. All the decent stuff i.e. full dvd's cannot be accessed via ntl.
Thinking you have access to ALL the ngs when you dont is GAY!

dude i get access to the groups i need i get all the games (pc + xbox + ps2) all the movies i dont know were you get yours from but on 0-day releases u cant download a dvdr anyway and who needs shit to be there 3 weeks latr? im happy to download what i need on the day its posted lol - like i said paying for warez is GAY

Im glad your happy but if you think the NThell groups are complete and that you get bang up to date stuff quicker than pay servers think again. I have full access to the NThell news server and it is crap compared to my pay server. If it wasnt - I wouldnt pay I would use NThell!

so reading up on everything that was said... i can safely say the word 'gay' is quite popular with some users.

on a more constructive note.... which newsgroups are recommended?

and i dont care if paying for wares is 'gay'... paying for water to flush my shit down the toilet is also 'gay'! but thats the way it is! lol

Back