Best image for the dm600?

glic83

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi lads just checking what is the best image for the dm600 with a good epg,would open Pli be the best?

OpenPLI is the most up to date and includes Rytec EPG plugin and timeshift etc all works very well. So I would probably say yes OpenPLI is the best.

cheers m8 will be setting the box up for my dad 2moro so want to have it set up the best i can for him with a decent epg

Was doing my new 600 last night and put openPLi on it, still couldn't get the EPG working on it yet. Going to reflash it and start from scratch.

Frenchman

you need a hard disc installed to make the best of the EPG, then you can store 7 days complete etc..staight to the disc and not waste RAM on the box.

Pli is the best image for the 600 .
Its a sweet image and a sweet box.

wheres the best place to download the pli or open pli image im not seeing it in the downloads?

Yes the Jade Pli Image is the best I have tried.

Its very stable with the remote too... which I found very good because allot of the images the remote had a mind of its own if you press the up or down buttons to quickly lol... the jade pli does suffer from that but nothing like others ;)

Only thing with the jade image is the plugins are not updated often the download server is pretty old in its cams, configs etc.

Also to note there is no key update feature on the jade image, this is something that should be looked at or there should be a plugin for the 600!!!

There are plugins but everyone I have tried has completely wiped out the image and I have had to restore the image over a null cable!!!

Regards
Mickie

The OpenPli images are more up to date Mickie all though still no key update plugin,but I just use it on a fixed dish pointed at 28.2 so it doesn't bother me.

Back