Best (cheap) Media for burning 360 games?

Verbs should work fine in any drive, there is no better media. From 2 spindles of Aone plus i've only got one succesfull burn and verify so far, with a Pioneer 111D, 1.29 stock firmware.
Failures tend to be common at the layer break or the disks fail when finalizing. The same iso's burn fine 1st time on Ridisc media.
Aones are cheap buy a spindle and test them if they work for you fair play, if they dont no big deal you'll only be about 5 quid down, worth the risk.
If you want to be sure of good quality media buy verbatims.

Verbs should work fine in any drive, there is no better media. From 2 spindles of Aone plus i've only got one succesfull burn and verify so far, with a Pioneer 111D, 1.29 stock firmware.
Failures tend to be common at the layer break or the disks fail when finalizing. The same iso's burn fine 1st time on Ridisc media.
Aones are cheap buy a spindle and test them if they work for you fair play, if they dont no big deal you'll only be about 5 quid down, worth the risk.
If you want to be sure of good quality media buy verbatims.

got 18 Aone's hear mate ..dont work in the 360..

my liton drive will burn owt no prob's there its when i put the disc in the 360...it will not even read the Aone's just come's up saying the clean disc crap...the ridisc white top printable i tryed yestday just comes up sayin eject disc when i put it in the xbox 360.. not good...

its not the burning of the game its the crap 360 drive inside .....

you say verb's should work in a sammy28 BUT will they...

? i need someone to say yes they work in a sammy28 befor i go out and bye some more (verb's)

?Anyone tell me if verb's 2.4x work in a 360 sammy28 drive.

Each drive functions differently... Verbs are the most compatable media available, for both single/dual layer

Some may dispute Tayio Yuden, but its not that big a difference between them in any case.

Verbs 2.4x work fine in my sammy ms25 if thats any help.

cheers but no good mate need to no if they work in a ms28or what discs do work in a 28...

i could be byeing all sorts and wasting dolla just to find out..

we should have a sticky with what discs work best in what drive that way it would save everyone money on byeing crap disc's

check this out...

i just tryed a AONE DL again and guess wot ...it only works sweet as a nutt in the 360 magic :Clap: ...

work that one out then :banana:

check this out...

i just tryed a AONE DL again and guess wot ...it only works sweet as a nutt in the 360 magic :Clap: ...

work that one out then :banana:

Possible reasons could be where they are manufactured mate. Some people have had problems with where they are manufactured. Just a thought.

As for a sticky, as oggy said all drives react differently. No-one can state categorically what disks will work in what drives.

Back