Best (cheap) Media for burning 360 games?

Verbs are so overrated and too expensive, I use Aone's +R never had a coaster on over 50 burns. I just use CloneDVD and burn at x2.4, i'm in no rush.

Although I must admit I used to be a Verb whore, until I thought these are damn expensive and bought usual verbs with 10 Aones, never looked back.

I pay about £3.50 for 10 from Scan, don't pay postage since store only 5 miles away.

HERE is postage info

I paid 2.99 on a 25 tub of verbs

Don't forget to request your discount HERE

just ordered some lol .. lets see .. only had a few cooster in over six months .. pioneer's been great........ aone plus seems the worst so far ..

I'll never buy another VERB in my life.

Yes they are good but they are expensive, overated and way over hyped.

You can get better much less.

Verbs for Pricks if u ask me.

I'll never buy another VERB in my life.

Yes they are good but they are expensive, overated and way over hyped.

You can get better much less.

Verbs for Pricks if u ask me.

In 12 months time, we will see if the 'cheaper' discs still work.

i only use cheap media and my games from two and a half years still work great

just got 20 Aones's from svp and guess what they dont fckin work in my 360's sammy drive...

they burn ok with clone but when i put the disc in me sammy drive in the 360 it comes up saying clean the disc or resart console....

pi$$ed off big time now stook with 19 Aone's

how do you think i feel i bought 100 of another unknown brand and all my 3 360 i cant stand them lol.... at least i can put my cuppa anywhere in the house without leaving a stain.

how do you think i feel i bought 100 of another unknown brand and all my 3 360 i cant stand them lol.... at least i can put my cuppa anywhere in the house without leaving a stain.

i only use cheap media and my games from two and a half years still work great

Irony at its greatest!! ;)

Sell them on eBay, invest in some AOnes at least, I cant see why people complain of the price of them, fair enough, get better value for money (in some peoples eyes) - but is £1 really a hardship?

just got 20 Aones's from svp and guess what they dont fckin work in my 360's sammy drive...

they burn ok with clone but when i put the disc in me sammy drive in the 360 it comes up saying clean the disc or resart console....

Ill buy them off you mate if you want.

they work fine in my sammy drive m80

Irony at its greatest!! ;)

Sell them on eBay, invest in some AOnes at least, I cant see why people complain of the price of them, fair enough, get better value for money (in some peoples eyes) - but is £1 really a hardship?

ah but i didnt get it right first time lol

a ? can i the Aone's in my standalone dvd player under the tv..put a movie on them..

? anyone

@ Janobi dont think there worth selling mate..only give 13 spots for them

Last edited:
HERE is postage info

I paid 2.99 on a 25 tub of verbs

Don't forget to request your discount HERE

well fingers crossed just burned ok , but i am at work just done it over logmein . will update as my sammy28 is a fuzzy get

Last edited:
well fingers crossed just burned ok , but i am at work just done it over logmein . will update as my sammy28 is a fuzzy get

edit .. gears 2 working a treat ... and very cheap too . cheers .. think l might stick to verb for my own games .. fook my m8's lol they always scratch them anyway and they give me a fiver so everyones a winner

jst tryed a ridisc printable and guess what the burn went ok with no probs so did no more and put it 360...then this come up on the 360 screen PLEASE TAKE OUT THE DISC ..this hapend every time i tryed it...

so it looks like me sammy dont like them....

? anyone tell me what works in a sammy i think 28

jst tryed a ridisc printable and guess what the burn went ok with no probs so did no more and put it 360...then this come up on the 360 screen PLEASE TAKE OUT THE DISC ..this hapend every time i tryed it...

so it looks like me sammy dont like them....

? anyone tell me what works in a sammy i think 28

wot have u had working in this anything ? l have a 25 a 28 , m8 is playin the one l did today in a benq ?

wot have u had working in this anything ? l have a 25 a 28 , m8 is playin the one l did today in a benq ?

yes mate been useing ridisc 2.4x ...iv'e dune 57 games on them all the same disc's mate.....

me drive's is a Sammy ms28 from what i can remember

Been using arita 2.4x printable white tops with hacked firmware been bruning all day long at 4x, have the odd failure in every 25, but can't complain for the price.

Back