best burger ever !!

theseeker

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone tried gourmet burger kitchen (GBK) ? tried one last night, and i gotta say what a burger !!
not really a burger lover but the the people we were with wanted to go there so i gave in , wow, i never realised a burger could be like that , puts mcdonalds and bk to shame and thats a massive understatement.
If you aint tried one, try it, its worth the extra bucks thats for sure !!

also "wnnaburger" in edinburgh on the mile rawks, proper burger and fresh u wait bout 10 mins for it th make it fresh.

bit pricey for an everyday event but worth a treat once and a while.

anyone tried gourmet burger kitchen (GBK) ? tried one last night, and i gotta say what a burger !!
not really a burger lover but the the people we were with wanted to go there so i gave in , wow, i never realised a burger could be like that , puts mcdonalds and bk to shame and thats a massive understatement.

mmmmmmmmmm food!!

yeah used to go to the GBK in putney, south west london back in the day... expensive grub but goddamn tasty!

there used to be another place in clapham junction (south london again) called real burger world - and they did tasty 'homemade' style proper burgers and real fruit milkshakes.

think theyve closed down now. it was proper food so would take a while to cook and prepare - not 3 seconds like McD's - and unfortunately this used to lose them customers coz most people still just want fast food.

gutted! Was lookin forward to trying one of these but they go none up north east way :(

lol, that is one hell of a big burger, even scooby doo would struggle to finish that fecker !!

I'd better set off now if im gonna get there for supper lol.

lol, at the prices they charge (they are worth it though) you aint gonna be eating them every day but if you are away for the day or weekend or whatever to one of the cities that got a GBK then it is worth a visit .
I aint got one local either, just thought it was that good it was worth a mention.

Went to the one in East Dulwich,asked for the burger Medium rare and they said they couldnt .Mate of mine worked in there for a short time, and he said they are not fresh they are cooked from frozen,So they have to be cooked for a certain time,Health and Safty.

how much??
abd where??

Back