best box

gazzaoco2016

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive just got the zgemma 2s I though these was decent box but is there anything simple like the v8s but were I get the sly look

ViX images are not supported on Zgemma recievers, so any ViX image you used will be a patched image from a diffeent reciever.
For this reason I would suggest you just flash a clean version of one of the officialy supported images such as OpenATV 5.3, OpenPLI, HDfreaks etc. Then you can just install sky lookalike skin. Google slyk1 by kiddac, it's a very good up to date sky type skin.
I am running this setup on a Zgemma H1 and a H2S, OpenATV 5.3 + Kiddac slyk1 Skin. In my option it;s better to use a clean image plus a skin, rather than the many backupm images and builds available. This way you have a leaner barebones image which will run faster and leave you more space in your flash as you wont have un needed extras. A bit more work to setup from scratch but well worth it, good learning process too.

Hi i agree with gsmtech best way is to do clean image install then add to it as a lot of the backups have to much stuff installed that you will not really need

Back