Benifits of snow

hammering down with snow here in gy now bout time too kids are well excited woo hoo

you get to smash snowmen that other people have made and imagine their children the next time they se it going :sad:

i dont really do that btw

yeah i do, tee hee!

Once, many years ago, when we used to get real snow all the time, we made a giant penis and two balls then pushed them onto the front street road in the village in the middle of the night and blocked the fooker ;) Never made the headlines though ?

Once, many years ago, when we used to get real snow all the time, we made a giant penis and two balls then pushed them onto the front street road in the village in the middle of the night and blocked the fooker ;) Never made the headlines though ?

post clocking or what dutcho lol.

It's a true story, lol. Honest. And I don't think I really need to clock posts, lol.

I wish I had had a digital camera back then, it would of made a great picture.

I only said it coz you have posted it twice by accident m8 ;)

Some students did the same at the begining of December when we had some decent snow. It was a belter and stood about 6 ft high!!
It even had veins and pubes pmsl
I went across with the camera as I thought I'd post it on here lol.
Anyway due to the fact that the students had chosen to make it on the front lawn right outside the main enterance, the decission had been taken that "the cock be removed" so it was a pile of snow when I got there.

Curly

It's snowed here.. everywhere it's white.. You don't know you are stepping on what.. difficult to walk.

Back