Benifits of snow

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
It's snowing quite heavy here in the sunny northeast and as I look out the window watching the dog squat on the drive I thought, you know this cold weather anit so bad is it ?

The dog shit is a doddle to clean up in it's frozen state and have you every noticed that your garden look's just as good as the neighbours when covered in snow.

Life's good :)

Actually no, but you can break it down in your hands and see just how well balanced a diet your dog has.

Rub it gently between finger and thumb and see how it flakes away in your hand.

Right who whats a sandwich as I am making some.

did u taste it on the end of ur tongue to see if it has any hallucinogenic properties?

Actually yes, well you really need to these days dont you.

Hummm all the cars in the street now look the same, Mr Smith 4 doors up will be pissed when his brand new merc looks the same as Mr Jones P reg Fiesta, bet he comes out and cleans it soon.

Oh wait I seem to have something stuck in my teeth...... Hummm a nut where did that come from ?

Strangely no ?

Here's a picture of where I think it has come from, those with a keen eye may notice how it looks like someone has sprinkled icing sugar over it, this is infact snow.

I've used the wife's cybershot camera which I have bought her for her birthday, I think the 8 megpixel picture here really shows the details and dents within the poo.

Anyone wishing to maybe enlarge this picture and use it for their desktop, fell free I revoke all copyright to it. You maybe able to trick people into thinking it is in fact a luna landing shot from mars perhaps.

Fish oils, not that does surprise me.

All this talk and the snow is still coming down heavy as fook, bit of luck come 2:30 I wont be able to goto work :)

But then I drive a nissan and the advert does state you can with a nissan, just my foooken luck.

I might make a snow angel later next to the luna landing, might make an impressive photo.

Ugly birds even look fit in the snow, they have their hoods pulled right over their heads.

Why can't every day be a snow day ?

Cheastnutz roastin on an open fire.........

mind u dont do it in the yellow snow might smell a bit.

Jack Frost nipping on your nose,.....

They know that davidh is on his way;
He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his robin reliant.
And every mother's child is going to spy,
To see if reliant really know how to fly.

Back