Benazir Bhutto 'killed in blast'

Status
Not open for further replies.
O Nara your ever so funny :roflmao:

But I hope your not going to start beating on Vixan again?

Its ok herbie I am getting used to it off some members on here they seem to wait till I post then have a go .Its getting pathetic and you are not the only one that has noticed either so beware I am really getting fed up with some on here and I will start to give it back . As for me disagreeing and then agreeing sorry am I not allowed to do that Am I not allowed to change my mind . There are bullies on this site and I for one wont back down to you . What is it that I am a woman and have a mind of my own and an opinion of my own also that I dont jump on the bandwagon like some of you do thinking its funny to have a go at people because you dont agree with them on posts .Or are you trying to make this a men only forum ok thats me done now if you have a prob with me pm me but anymore and I will report the ones that are just posting to cause me problems .

Last edited:
@Vixen do you not think Herbie posts to create a stir,if you live by the sword you die by the sword.

you know what Donnie I dont care anymore whatever I say I get jumped on go look at other people who have posted on this thread they are far worse go look at any of the posts that have caused a prob and you will see the same names over and over again winding people up. They think they are very clever a comment here a comment there well people are noticing now and some wont even bother posting any more because of it . It becomes a witch hunt .Tell you what will give you all a match to burn me and herbie and anyone else some of you dont agree with .Some are nothing but what I call in school playground bullies.The thing is people are noticing now that even new members are having a go . Anyway I have far better things to do than comment anymore, wouldnt make any difference anyway someone would come back with a fly comment.

But I hope your not going to start beating on Vixan again?

Very good herbie! :Clap: you don't disappoint do you? Go on then, leave me some more negative rep. If that's what turns you on, you're more than welcome.

Calm down, wether you agree with herbie or not personal attacks won't do anyone any good and infact will end up with you getting a ban over a comment that was meant to cause the shit it has

From what I see again seems there is another witch hunt in progress, and the usual names are appearing, I think i will add this thread to the list of ones to check, as in a previous witch hunt.

Just because you do or dont agree with a person doesnt give you the right to slate them or slag them off, the forum rules also state this and too many of these threads are turning into these sort of witch hunts, this one is now getting personal at others too not even to do with the subject to hand.

I think its time like i suggested and re-introduce the infractions, i think there has been enuf ill feeling in this thread for now, so here goes another one is closed, unless admin want it to carry on, I for one dont.

Its the season to be jolly
Happy New Year everyone.

I can think of 6 people I would like to ban for personnal attacks in this thread ...

THIS THREAD IS BEING LOOKED AT BY THE ADMIN:

This has caused us allot of trouble not just members arguing with each others.

THERE WILL BE WARNINGS AND MAYBE BANS FOR PERSONAL ATTACKS, STIRRING, UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS OTHER MEMBERS.

we run a very successful forum and it will not be dragged down because a few cannot hold there temper, speak to people without name calling, resort to childish behaviour and to be honest allot of you should be ashamed because you have been members here for years with very high post counts!

and if you believe the warnings or bans are out of order then read our rules (because they have been breached!!!) then if you still disagree you can be removed if you wish!!

REGARDS
Mickie D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back