Been scammed on Ebay

Name And Shame We All Like A Big Family On Here We Dont Like It When Ppl Get Scammed We Can Do The Junk Letters U Know U Want To Hehehe

That's the thing with HSBC. It'll appear in your account but it hasn't definately cleared until a week has gone by - especially if it's a different bank. My wages are paid into my HSBC account from a Barclays account. They're usually there the very next day but I know they haven't cleared that fast but the funds are there.

WHAT THIS SLAGS ADDRESS :Chainsaw: LET SEND LOADS OF SHIT TO THIS BITCH. (SORRY YOU GOT SCREWED M8) :Cheers:

Send her some white powder in an envelope, that will scare her a bit......lol

Use unscented talc or bi-carbonate of soda.
She might think it is arsnic

Mikey1 said:
Send her some white powder in an envelope, that will scare her a bit......lol

Use unscented talc or bi-carbonate of soda.
She might think it is arsnic

now come on that is over the top
take this as a warning
1 more and u will have a little rest from the forum

fisco2001 said:
Name And Shame We All Like A Big Family On Here We Dont Like It When Ppl Get Scammed We Can Do The Junk Letters U Know U Want To Hehehe

Right guys, had load of requests so here it is:

ms mc grath
5 cannon bank
midlothian, eh15 1tn
United Kingdom

Her email is:

[email protected]

Do a search on google for cash on delivery sites.
Just signed the bitch up for a lot of sh*t.

ps. Forgot to say the surveyors will be round to price the house this week.
LOL

Last edited:
Anyone in her area can phone around a few builders to come knock the back wall down?
Now that is sending a brick in the post.
LOL

Insurance companies think she has a jag now and needs insurance they bombard every 12 months lol over 50 companies in 1 go lol that will teach ya hahahah

Alright lads we all gonna sign her up to stupid websites and send her junk mail?

she deserves it. no deserves to get ripped off! i wouldnt do it to anyone else and i wouldnt expect to happen to me.

Elite786

P.S how bout we all send her a message thru FLEABAY asking her to pay up? when she gets 100+ request shes bound to freak out and im sure fleabay wont suspend 100+ accounts theyd be loosing out waaay to much money

gazzas said:
ps. Forgot to say the surveyors will be round to price the house this week.

LOL

HA HA HA! :proud: :proud: :proud:

Thanks guys! :Clap:

If her house comes on Ebay, I might bid on it!

Seems she has just bought a new penis enlargment. LOL
First name: John Mc grath
Address: 5 cannon bank

Zip/Post Code: eh15 1tn
City: Edinburgh
Province, region, or state: Midlothian
Federal or Taxpayer Identification Nr., Social Security Nr., National Insurance Nr. or Passport Nr. ( ITIN, SSN, QUIT, VAT, CNI, SIRET...): nw 70 40 37 b
Name of clinic or company (if applicable)::
Telephone number: 01501 564864
Fax:
E-mail: [email protected]
payment method: Cash On Delivery
Order details
Description Quantity Unit price/Expenses Product price Product expenses Discount Price
Andro-Penis Gold 2 (349.0) + (50.0) € 698.00 € 100.00 € .00 € 798.00 €
Andro-Penis 1 (249.0) + (50.0) € 249.00 € 50.00 € .00 € 299.00 €
cahs on delivery expenses: 15,00 €
TOTAL: 1.112,00 €

Seems the dumb site couldnt even spell cash right.
But its cash on delivery.

sory im a bit l8 here but i just read this and im from edinburgh pm me m8!!! Would be happy 2 help

Just signed her up for some very interesting meeting with various insurance companies . : mr ed :

I dont understand these kinda people, nothing better to do eh? Damn!!

I bought 2 pair of gucci shoes (£250 all in) and guess what...BUMPED :(

Didnt try getting my money back, whats the use?

e-bay

if you pay with paypal you have a good chance of getting something back, i have sold things on e-bay and sent the item, the customer says they didn't get it and even when i provided proof of recorded delivery they still refunded them, don't know how that works but the system protects the buyer more than the seller, it's either that or they just don't like my shitty emails!

gooddeed said:
sory im a bit l8 here but i just read this and im from edinburgh pm me m8!!! Would be happy 2 help

That's OK mate. We're all just sending her some stuff out of the kindness of our hearts. After all, she likes getting stuff for free....

Back