Been scammed on Ebay

blipblop

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys, this cow sent me a cheque for £45. Paid it into my HSBC account. Three days later, my balance is updated by £45. That's my green light to send the goods out - £50 worth of Debenhams vouchers. Sent them by recorded delivery.

The next day the £45 is removed from my account! They can't do that! But they can and did. The bank says that cheques can take up to 7 days to clear blah blah blah. You've heard it all before. I argued that I waited three days then checked that my balance had been updated which it had. WHY UPDATE IT IF THE CHEQUE IS NO GOOD??

The bitch in question:

Don't think you shoudl name and shame

Been to Ebay, they can't help, they just banned the bitch because she did the same to other people. One dumb victim even left positive feedback and then emailed me with her complaint!!

Last edited by a moderator:
that is fraud, you should report her to the police

blipblop said:
Guys, this cow sent me a cheque for £45. Paid it into my HSBC account. Three days later, my balance is updated by £45. That's my green light to send the goods out - £50 worth of Debenhams vouchers. Sent them by recorded delivery.

The next day the £45 is removed from my account! They can't do that! But they can and did. The bank says that cheques can take up to 7 days to clear blah blah blah. You've heard it all before. I argued that I waited three days then checked that my balance had been updated which it had. WHY UPDATE IT IF THE CHEQUE IS NO GOOD??

The bitch in question:

Don't think you shoudl name and shame

Been to Ebay, they can't help, they just banned the bitch because she did the same to other people. One dumb victim even left positive feedback and then emailed me with her complaint!!

Thats what happened with the guy who pretended he won £8 million on the lottery. he wrote a check out to himself and cashed it in and when he got a statement from the ATM it even appeared on his balance thats how he conned his friends and family into believing him. Quite a daft system if you ask me, money 'appearing' which isnt even in the account.

dont think you should name and shame, WHY NOT???

you woudlnt be saying that Dutcho if it happened to you, would you??

these people deserve it at the very least!

writing a cheque with no funds in your account has been a criminal offence since the eighties

trippy said:
writing a cheque with no funds in your account has been a criminal offence since the eighties

yeh but nothing is ever done about it

I'd like to pay the bitch a visit but it's about 250 miles from me. (Edinburgh).

I'm gonna have to send the bitch a brick. Why do lowlifes exist? What's £45 gonna get you? It must be a scumbag, sh*thead upbringing. "Live off the state" type of people. Why work if you don't have to?

BITCH!! Here comes a brick. :FINGER: :FINGER:

blipblop said:
I'd like to pay the bitch a visit but it's about 250 miles from me. (Edinburgh).

I'm gonna have to send the bitch a brick. Why do lowlifes exist? What's £45 gonna get you? It must be a scumbag, sh*thead upbringing. "Live off the state" type of people. Why work if you don't have to?

strong words there im on benefits at the minute but because i was unfairly dissmised by my nob of an employer and let me tell you with 2 kids a baby on the way a mortgage and utility bills living on benefits is not an easy life and im trying my dam hardest to get back into work. not all people on benefits are there coz they wanna be and some people like me are very ashamed of the fact.

feel for u sargie but im sure youll be back on your feet soon 4 sre, bit of a strong statement there by blip but hey many peeps on benefits are happy to scrounge of the state,

are you sure the cheque cleared ?

ask that as I know with my account that if I pay a cheque in then the amount is added but not ckared (tells you account amount and cleared funds)

if it stated it had cleared (amount and cleared funds will be same) then bank at fault as they have told you it cleared and then cancelled the payment after

sargieboy said:
strong words there im on benefits at the minute but because i was unfairly dissmised by my nob of an employer and let me tell you with 2 kids a baby on the way a mortgage and utility bills living on benefits is not an easy life and im trying my dam hardest to get back into work. not all people on benefits are there coz they wanna be and some people like me are very ashamed of the fact.

Many apologies mate if I've caused any offence. This is in no way generalising people on benefits. :Sorry:

I was just envisioning the type of woman that this person must be to scam people on Ebay. She did this to about ten people before she was banned so obviously she had set out with the intention of making money/obtaining goods by scamming.

I was just annoyed that I've basically given away vouchers worth £50 and I even sent them recorded delivery! The bank doesn't want to know and I'm out of pocket. Done 125 transactions on Ebay (both buying and selling) and this is the first time I'v lost out.

Shame no members from the area she lives in have said anything about knocking on her door for you mate, if it happened anywhere in south wales i would be more than happy to say hello to them for you.

Come on guys help the guy out.

pseudo said:
Shame no members from the area she lives in have said anything about knocking on her door for you mate, if it happened anywhere in south wales i would be more than happy to say hello to them for you.

Come on guys help the guy out.

Thanks Pseudo, top man.

If anyone is local to Edinburgh, I'm happy to provide the address....

You can pop round and have chat over tea and biscuits.

Might even get ones with chocolate on them too! :proud:

kabzy mabzy said:
dont think you should name and shame, WHY NOT???

!

i think you should name and shame all these scammers.. have a sticky of who we know as scammers

pipehose said:
i think you should name and shame all these scammers.. have a sticky of who we know as scammers

id agree with that, as she has been banned by ebay aswell its notreally going to make much difference though

blipblop said:

why not pm ppl who ask and they can all sign up for cataloges hearing tests and anything else u can think of
just think getting 100 letters aday wouldnt u get pissed off
think of the feeling of happiness u would have :)

davidh said:
why not pm ppl who ask and they can all sign up for cataloges hearing tests and anything else u can think of
just think getting 100 letters aday wouldnt u get pissed off
think of the feeling of happiness u would have :)

Excellent! Anyone willing to sign up for catalogues, hearing tests, email lists etc on behalf of this bitch, please PM me!

A few hundred junk mail letters a week and I'll consider the debt paid! :proud:

Very unfortunate but think of it this way the bank will charge her £30 or £35 for having insufficient funds in the account depending on who she banks with people like that spoil it for everyone else next time give it at least 5 days to be sure oh and yes sending her a t*rd in an envelope would be justice lol

Last edited:
no turd in an envelope pls! lol LOL

im a postie and gotta handle the shit, so pls refrain from doin summat like that!! a brick will do but no floaters hahahahahahaha

Back