BBC One HD Off?

just edited BBC1 HD anf BBC HD to

Modulation to: 8PSK
FEC to: 2/3
Rolloff to: 0.25

reflashed the list over to the box still nothing. however when i go into the channel list and press menu / show transponder info it still says FED 8/9 rollo 0.35 so im not sure where it reads that info from ?

how do i do that?

Ok this is on a dm800se so might be different on your Vu+

First put it on BBC One HD

Menu-Setup-Service searching

Press ok to go into that option

then scroll to manual scan and press ok

Type of scan-Single Transponder

Satellite-Astra (28.2E)

scroll down to FEC and change it to 2/3
scroll down to Modulation and change it to 8PSK

Then press ok to scan

Once done it should find 3 channels then exit out there and the channel should now clear

got it.. all sorted now.. got the 2 BBC channels back plus 1 other.. now just need to resolve the issue i have with s*l sports interactive 1 - 13 being greyed out on my channel list
s*y sports interactive 15 - 18 are ok. just 1-13 greyed out

Just do a full scan of the sat (i'm lazy I always do full scans)

well i just done a complete scan found 974 services
however those sk* sports active 1 - s*Y sports active 13 are still grayed out.. :/

ive also loaded my old channel list and they are still greyed out on that they werent a few days ago

Last edited:
Those sky active channels are greyed out for me too, says tune failed if I change to them.

they were ok a few days ago. only today since i rescanned / updated channel list they grey out.. also tried reverting back to prevous channel list still greyed out.
Iamateaf > u got any ideas why?

Just do a manual scan of the BBC txp, and change the modulation and FEC.

No need to mess about with DBE or full rescan as its just a modulation/FEC change.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2

its the sk* sports active1 2,3,4,5,10,11,12,13 (under interactive section) that are greyed. would these all be under same transponder? if so can someone let me know details as the transponder info for these channels will not display on the box as they are greyed out

The Sky active channels are data channels, you need to change them to TV in DBE.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2

changed them all to tv no difference also its odd them some are ok and some are greyed out surely all should be ok or all grey as they have same settings in dbe

Have just ran LraiZer's Autobouquets plugin,without doing a scan first,and I'm getting 16 out of 20 interactive channels working perfectly :)

Ive told you via PM 2 places to look for them as I cant sort this due to PC problems mate

look in the data folder or press bouquet, Red to go into all channels

Ive told you via PM 2 places to look for them as I cant sort this due to PC problems mate

look in the data folder or press bouquet, Red to go into all channels

couldnt see the "sk* sports active1 (to 13) channels in red, all channels and when going into the data folder 80% of it is n/a.

ive also just reflshed my box and done a complete new channel scan again finding 974 services
i dont think its to do with your channel list mate as ive loaded an older one thaat worked fine b4 and now it still has them grayed out

Last edited:
They would just show as numbers in RED mate so you would have to flick through until you found them :)
all my sky anytime are greyed out too but work
sorry if I sounded offish in my last post mate, Ive been PMd asking to update the bouquets a few times and Im a little frustrated that I cant update them just yet

Back