Battlefield 3 Where to buy

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, my mates got BF3 and he's been on the phone excited telling me he's got a plane or something anyway cod is like 10 days at least away and i wasn't going to bother because ive bought rage and haven't even had it in the ps3 yet but im tempted now does anyone know where the best offer is to buy instore or as there been any in the paper apart from the sainsburys one or even how much it is in tesco asda etc any reply would be great cheers.

Last edited:
Sainsburys £24.99 when purchased with 2100 Live points
Tesco doing it for £33 if you pre order MW3
Game doing for £4.99 when trading in selected game Gears 3/forza 4/pro evo 2012
Argos £39.99 with 800 free live points
Asda 37.47 or PS3 320gb with game for £229

just found this apparently prices from yesterdays papers.

If you buy from argos on ps3 you just get a cack deal to spend more money on, but i suppose if you spend another £10.01 you will get a £10 voucher so as long as you dont mind store credit what ever you spend the 10.01 on its free or am i just talking sh*t think ill go asda before i give my self headache.

Last edited:
Sainsbury's is the first of the national supermarkets to get in on the Battlefield 3 hype with a deal offering the title for £24.99 when bought with an Xbox LIVE or PSN points card.

PS3 gamers will need to buy a £25 PSN Card, whilst Xbox 360 gamers don't have to spend quite so much, with a £17.99 2100 MS Points card needed.

Battlefield 3 £24.99 at Sainsbury's when buying points - Battlefield 3 for Xbox 360 News

I seen Tesco had it the limited edition for £38

Shopto are doing it for £36 not sure what version it is tho

Gamestation, thats where i got my BF3 from, were doing an offer with trade in, I think Rage was on the list, but don't hold me to that.

I've got the game and im very impressed by it, tons of fun. Controlling the jets and choppers are a right ass to get right tho.

cheers for the replies lads, im tempted by the offer at sainsburys but i would end up spending the 25 psn on more games and ive already got rage, portal 2 on ps3 then 2 games on 3ds and 3 on onlive i havent played this is what happens when you quit smoking lol thats all not counting mw3(ps3) and saints row 3 (onlive) preorders still theres plenty time i suppose to play them.

Its a toss up between sainsburys and asda then i think, there both close by. do i get the psn card and save it for a case of another 12.50 or sod it and just get it from asda i suppose if map packs come out for bf3 i could use the psn for that ive got the hardened edition of cod coming, cheers again.

Is the offer at sainsburys or asda the limited edition does anyone know.

cheers for the replies lads, im tempted by the offer at sainsburys but i would end up spending the 25 psn

Is the offer at sainsburys or asda the limited edition does anyone know.

The £25psn will come in very handy when the map packs come out for MW3 thats how i'd look at it, as who's willing to used their bank card on the ps3 lol. but you may have the elite mw3 verison on order.
just seen your post, u have the hardern version coming, same here as well.

tbh i didn't expect Tesco to have the limited edition so i was surprised they had it. My mate has seen it in Asda as well. I think it's worth just popping in and checking, as once the limited edition is gone, it's gone.

cheers mate ill do exactly that ive been trying to decide between sainsburys and asda for the best deal if i had a use for the psn card i would go sainsburys but i cant find a use for it due to getting the free dlc for cod ill just spend it on crap ill nip asda now if they have the limited edition ill get that other than that ill go sainsburys, cheers ill report back in 15 lol

well worth getting m8, if you see me online send game invite as once you get a squad formed up on it, the game play is alot better. You can't run blind and fire like on cod lol

Will do mate, the mate that talked me into getting this well i say talked me into it he bought it and said hey its good this get it so i did he said the same about squads so ill get on that soon as I know what im doing its going to take some getting used to the controls for me though bf2 totally did me i ended up selling it after playing it for a hour.

Just for the record i know its been longer than 15mins but there was a idiot in asda trying to buy a tele and then when they decided they wanted it apparently it was too big for the car so they couldnt have it it takes alsorts anyway,
It is the limited edition in asda incase anyone else is considering its just the boxes on the shelves arent i had to check as they where just normal boxes no mention of limited edition at all and it was £37.47 it looked like there was quite a few left in there so i dont know how the midnight launch went i think people are clicking onto them now and just picking them up next day.

ASDA Direct online and collect from store if required
£30.57 with discount code KB6B-OOXF-ALBI-UYDF

anyone know where i can trade in fifa 12 for battlefield 3 at a decent price!

might be worth checking out HMV as they have been offering more than the likes of game/gamestation lately, when it's came to other games

Back