Bargain Beers

this maybe to quite a few peoples tipple as in morrisons spitfire ale is £1 a bottle and in tescos newcastle brown 550ml bottles are £1 a bottle also noticed tesco had the 3 cases for £20 offer on selected beers and ciders

Morrisons are doing 3 cases for £20 at the momment for those who need to stock up.

12 440 ml Carling
12 440 ml Carlsberg
12 440 ml Strongbow
12 440 ml John Smiths

also bottled Stella, San Miguel, Becks, Carlsberg Export and Bulmers cider.

asda are doing carling £10 a case of 20 440 ml cans :Cheers:

Morrisons are doing 3 cases for £20 at the momment for those who need to stock up.

12 440 ml Carling
12 440 ml Carlsberg
12 440 ml Strongbow
12 440 ml John Smiths

also bottled Stella, San Miguel, Becks, Carlsberg Export and Bulmers cider.

got half a garage full of these yesterday
will fill it to the rafters with ratts post!!

asda are doing carling £10 a case of 20 440 ml cans :Cheers:

Just nipped to Asda but it was 20 cans of Carlsberg at ours and I don't really like it, but thanks anyway.

For anyboby buying beer from morrisons at the momment, there is a £5 off £40 spent voucher in tomorrows sunday mirror so thats 6 cases for £36 includind the mirror cost.

Can someone scan the £5 off coupon so as i don't have to buy the paper please , :proud: times are hard enough and i need my beer.:banana:

Just googled it and it looks like the £5 off was last week :Cry:

Last edited:
There is still an offer on but it's £6 off £50 spent, which is annoying as in store they are advertising the £5 off £40 spent deal. Can You use scanned vouchers? if so I've got one of the £6 off ones.

tescos are doing carlsberg 20x440ml for a tenner

and

asda are doing strongbow 20x440ml for £12 :Cheers:

just in time for the weekend

tescos are doing carlsberg 20x440ml for a tenner

quick correction tesco doing carlsberg 30x440ml for £15 had to get a bigger trolley ratts!!!!

I noticed that asda were doing cases for 8 quid. Only walked past the aisles and seen £8 plastered over loads of different types of cases so couldn't tell you what exactly. Did see Kronenburg bottles though

Asda are doing carling 20x440ml tins for £12 at the momment and for those who like a bottled lager they are doing 12x300ml of some new budweiser for £6 cheers :).

30 cans of carlsberg for £15 @ tescos :Cheers:...

i just grabbed a couple of packs meself :drink::drink:

tescos by me was sold out, but, they have 4 cans of fosters for £3.50, buy 2 get one free, so thats 12 cans for £7, works out at £14 a crate of 24 cans

tescos by me was sold out, but, they have 4 cans of fosters for £3.50, buy 2 get one free, so thats 12 cans for £7, works out at £14 a crate of 24 cans

sold out...... was it a tesco express lol..... the tescos i went into had pallets full of the stuff... tbh there are so many tescos by me that i dout i would have a problem getting any.... im so lucky :Biggrin2:

Back