banned.

It started off when a member claimed he had a loader which would boot to a black screen with the words "!Hello Word!", after many posts accusing him of fakery etc, he then sent the bootable code to a few moderators who then confirmed that he had managed to get the PS3 to run unsigned code, he eventually allowed some normal members to see it for ourselves (yes I was one), it worked, it was monumental, but all it did was display 'HELLO WORLD', I was impressed but, let's face it......it was shite! :)

He later released a PS3 ISO loader, somehow, he had managed all sorts of witchcraft and came out with an incredible piece of code that managed to boot a back-up Blue Ray games.

It had to burnt to a specific expensive brand of Blu-Ray, many of us tried cheaper discs but they always failed at this stage :(

Today, cheaper brands will work ok as long as they don't require much disc seek action (some games require it), but since the PS3 installs to HDD anyway this isn't really an issue - the disc seeks may be security checks.

There is a team of us testing his exploits, we've found a few brands of Blu Ray blanks that work 100% (3 so far - not all expensive), the burner used appears to play a huge role, details will be released soon.

The code to play "Hello World" will work on any machine, but to use the ISO Loader your loader code needs a "Hypervisor code" (sorry if I used the wrong terminology) from your PS3, this code is unique to each machine and MUST be encoded into the loader, otherwise it will not boot.

Last PM I had from him said he was working on a USB loader, and has included a HD codec, we all suspect it'll be MKV, but he refuses to confirm, he laughs "Consider it my Christmas present".

If you doubt this guys capabilities. Just look at your pirate TV Box - he is behind all the encryption fixes.

Smart fooker.

This being the case is there any chance of some kind person sharing it?

I've got some spare cash and a Bluray burner would be a great investment if it saved me paying 40 - 50 notes per game, lol.

I hate asking for stuff but this is too good an opportunity to be missed, so Hackmax or who ever is responsible for this any chance of a copy please?

:Cheers:

This has been brought up before and it's not going to get a public reason

Do people on here think that by claiming it doesn't exist hackmax will release it to prove it does lol
As with all consoles there WILL be a hack and when its released this will be the best place to find out how to obtain it as usual.
KEEP BELIEVING!

Dont get me wrong Id love this too, but If its true then the guy should be allowed to release it when ever he decides.

If some people get a chance of playing with it in early stages they are just lucky gits. So until then we will all have to wait since we are not smart enough to do it :)

Good things come to those who wait :)

i say thankyou to the guy that keeps trying for all us members to hack the ps3. you are the best...........

Done for Fraud!

he's either got access somehow to someone else account and milked it in the PSN store.
Or If the ps3 is reported stolen they can ban it that way.

If you bought it from a store, then won't be the 2nd answer. But ur boy is a very nawty boy!

Your best option is maybe to trade it in and kick in the extra for a new PS3. Then punish the BOY
u were right the first time m8, ive found more out from my lad after a slow and painfull beating, thanks for your reply.

Back