bag o crap again

I got one last time and it really was TOTAL crap. 1 clear DVD case, a 1 metre SCART cable and a crappy Skype USB phone. Not worth it, even for 2.99.
exactly the sames as me mate last time, total crap

Just got mine and i got the same apart from the sim card storer i got a mouse set. One question how did yours come packaged and did you get an invoice. Because my box was slightly open but i still signed for it as i was on nights last night and got woke up by him knocking so i was still half asleep.

i got exactly the same as rob this time and im a bit happier as i was gonna buy the mouse set anyway

10 pack DVD-R.
4 DVD cases.
512mb mp3 player. My son wanted one of these only yesterday so it's ideal!

Just got mine 4 aa batteries a 512 mp3 player and a 10 dvd rightables i'm happy with that... will get another when they do it again ;-)

If i remember rightly it was £9.98 inc delivery so that makes delivery £5.99

Wow, not such a bargain then, will obviously be a bargain if you get one along with another purchase you were getting anyway so you not really payint the postage.

But then agian how much is a 512mb MP3 player worth? I suppose about £9.99 or so? Never bought one in my life to tell you the truth, if so it does work out about right for a little bargain.

Wow, not such a bargain then, will obviously be a bargain if you get one along with another purchase you were getting anyway so you not really payint the postage.

But then agian how much is a 512mb MP3 player worth? I suppose about £9.99 or so? Never bought one in my life to tell you the truth, if so it does work out about right for a little bargain.

you can pick up 512mb mp3 players for next to nothing now m8 we bought the kids one each from argos for christmas for £7.50!

Yeah suppose its not too bad if ya already ordering something from them but i wasnt so i aint gonna be buying one again lol. You can get the mp3 player they sent off their website for £3.99. Te mouse set i got was £9.99 and the USB batteries would hav bee a couple of quid so a little bargain i suppose.

more crap crap here

some dvd cases
2 usb batteries
512 Mb MP3 player

Guess the MP3 Player is worth the cost - but who would go and buy a 512Mb Mp3 player?

Back