bag o crap again

P33 RRV

Inactive User
Reaction score
lol i have bought one, what do you normally get he he

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just ordered mine, i missed out on the last time by a few hours it seemed.

lagigolo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi just to let people know bag-0-crap is back again at bigpockets i tried last time and they really did send me crap so im due a good turn lol, good luck

Your their ideal customer, imagine any other business where you bought crap and the public kept coming back for more.

Genius marketing strategy.

Trancemaster

Inactive User
Reaction score
I got one last time and it really was TOTAL crap. 1 clear DVD case, a 1 metre SCART cable and a crappy Skype USB phone. Not worth it, even for 2.99.

replayman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Jumped on the band wagon lol

Orderd one this morning for the hell of it!
Gotta give it ago i guess.

pops1a

Inactive User
Reaction score
Apologies for not knowing, but what is it and if it's a site what's the link, thanks.

P33 RRV

Inactive User
Reaction score
well i got mines this morning, not bad i think i mean for the gamble, 2 usb batteries, one sim card number storer and a 512 mp3 player :)

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
well i got mines this morning, not bad i think i mean for the gamble, 2 usb batteries, one sim card number storer and a 512 mp3 player :)

Just got mine and i got the same apart from the sim card storer i got a mouse set. One question how did yours come packaged and did you get an invoice. Because my box was slightly open but i still signed for it as i was on nights last night and got woke up by him knocking so i was still half asleep.

P33 RRV

Inactive User
Reaction score
in a box no invoice matey, looked as if you had got more...the mrs bought un as well though lol

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
lol i just thought the packaging was a bit dodgy as it was a big box with the few little bits in the bottom oh well.

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

snap but mine was a 2gb mp3 player

TEST