bad or no signal

dunn3

Inactive User
Reaction score
Could anyone please help me ,i have a Tm 5402 c+ which has been working well other than the recording stuttering, but now a couple of minutes after switching on the picture goes off no or bad signal comes up and says moving satellite dish,
if i move the cable that comes from dish the picture comes back on but then goes off again and same happens but after moving the cable the second time the picture stays on not going off again ,dish input cable is tight, anyone got any ideas i have had lots of help from this forum in the past.

cheers,

Hi again dunn3,

Disconnect LNB Input from rear of receiver... unscrew the F-connector from the cable... make sure there are no copper wire strands touching the inner core wire... screw the F-connector back onto the cable... make sure the inner core wire protrudes a couple of millimetres proud of the end of the F-connector...

Alternatively... If you want to make a new connection... see digidude's guide...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/90099/

Then press Menu > System Settings > OSD Settings > Moving Display Msg > Set to OFF

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
I did check to see if any wires were touching copper cable didnt seem like there was so tried you sugestion ,its done the trick .
so once again thanks

Back