Backgrounds & Icons & Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that space one posted earlier run on the m33 firmware?
i will convert it to M33 tonight for you.
will have a look for some others to :)

no worry's mate.
now the police know who to look for hehe :Kickassro

I aint sure if this is a request place, but I will ask anyhow, can Kryton, or whoever does the custom boots, design one for me please? Based on my avatar?? Or PM me and we can discuss further? Cheers in advance.

Thanks Kryton You are officially the DW theme converter. Congratulations ;)

doing it now mate :)

@ janobi

on the cold boot your just limited to replacing the "sony computer entertainment" or what ever it is lol. you can replace the txt but your limited to 224 x 16 (pixels)
so you can only replace it with another txt really.
im sure i could make your avatar into XMB icons though. but 1 is not enough lol.

if you have anything that would go with you avatar to make a set of icons i would surely give it a go for you.

Last edited:
here you go DE

View attachment 30398

will work on 3.51 and 3.52.
new sounds for the XMB too.
tested and working on mine.

black keyboard mod

screenshot001.png

View attachment 30401

goes in vsh\resource

not sure exactly but if i remeber DE you asked for some pink stuff for your daughters psp a while back? if it wasnt you then ignore me lol.

but anyway i found this theme and converted it to 3.51 - 3.52 if it's any use to you.

844096084screen1.jpg

View attachment 30403

also tested on mine and working.

Ok kryton, will update some icons, see what you can do with it mate. I have uploaded 5 icons, let me know if you need anymore mate, and what else your after. For the sony screen could I have something like Janobi flashing up??

got em.
will have a go in a bit for you mate :)

janobi @ boot up will work ok

Last edited:
Ok kryton, will update some icons, see what you can do with it mate. I have uploaded 5 icons, let me know if you need anymore mate, and what else your after. For the sony screen could I have something like Janobi flashing up??

not forgot these mate, just not had much time. i started them tonight and got a few ready, will post a screenshot when ive done them, i think i will need a few more, they dont really match my current alienware theme. if you can find some more it would be great mate.

not forgot these mate, just not had much time. i started them tonight and got a few ready, will post a screenshot when ive done them, i think i will need a few more, they dont really match my current alienware theme. if you can find some more it would be great mate.

I got a whole pack of them mate. Send me a PM with your email mate, and no real rush mate.

@ janobi
im getting there buddy. trying to use the icons the best way i can.

let me know what you think so far, and be honest ;)
its the very first set of icons i have made. so be gentle with me lol

screen 1
screen1iw4.jpg

screen 2
screen3gp3.jpg

screen 3
screen2pv9.jpg

screens look a bit shitty . looks better on my PSP

@ janobi
im getting there buddy. trying to use the icons the best way i can.

let me know what you think so far, and be honest ;)
its the very first set of icons i have made. so be gentle with me lol

screen 1
screen1iw4.jpg

screen 2
screen3gp3.jpg

screen 3
screen2pv9.jpg

screens look a bit shitty . looks better on my PSP

Mate they are looking schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! The only thing I would change is the Internet explorer E to the firefox symbol. But otherwise its looking the mutts mate. Very nice.

ok after a hard week at work ive finaly managed to get round to working on it again.
just got a few more bits and bobs to do. hopefully have it sorted this weekend.

Last edited:
I see u done it again Kryton mate great job still chuffed with mine ,

it's all done.

screen1pf5.jpg

for 3.51 and 3.52 m33, enjoy : View attachment 30966

game opening sequence:
screen1mg2.jpg

cold boot logo:
screen1wg8.jpg

anybody else wants this theme then just use your own opening_plugin.rco or leave the original file as it is so it dosent show the "welcome janobi" screen on cold boot
if you want the cold boot logo as above but with your name then just let me know.

remember to free up space in flash0 before flashing a theme.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back