Baby Emily Born - 2 1/2 months early

hawkish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone - after a very stressfull few days our baby was delivered at 7:35 on 31-7-08 weighing 2lb 12. She came out at 29 weeks!
Both mother and Emily are doing fine

n691750118_1592001_850.jpg
:Clap:

Congrats hawkish m8. Premature babies units do marvelous work these days and I am sure she will get stronger and grow up healthy. All the best to you and your family.

excellent news m8, All the best to you, your missus and your new baby daughter

congrats m8
im working in pre unit this month
and see wat a great job they people do.

all the best

Congratulations to you and your wife :)
and hope baby Emily goes from strength to strength :)
SpecialDeliveryGirl_sm_T.gif

Congratulations Hawkish - health and happiness to you all!

:Cheers:

She's a wee smasher mate. Hopefully she'll be home in no time, Congratulations.
HH.

aww look at her :) :)

My wife has just went 29 weeks.

Congrats to you and your good wife mate :)

Big congrats mate :Clap:

Congrats dude. I hope it all goes well for your family.

She looks like a little heart breaker.

I am sure she will do well, I have had 3 kids early 29 (2lb14), 28(2ob 9) and 34 ( the big one 4lb 1), weeks, My wife had HELLP syndrome all times (guarantee there will be no more). All 3 are fitting fit and the hospitals could not done enough for her or the kids.

One good thing I found when I go them all home, the hospitals had them in a routine for eating and sleeping, and you could set your clocks by them.

Good luck to you all.

Thanks all so much for your support - It was touch and go for a while and I didnt want to post anything incase I jinx it but he had her home last friday and I am completely in love with the little thing!

Shes now at 5lbs and is a real brawler! If anyone else has a premature baby I am here to offer support because we have been through pretty much every complication from blood clots in the brain to ressusitation due to severe apnia.

Had incredible highs of being of completely elated
and terrible lows of hearing aerosmith dont wanna miss a thing in a coffee shop and bawling my eyes out!

oh and heres some pictures of her now ;)

n691750118_1899249_3844.jpg

n691750118_1899248_2796.jpg

Thanks all so much for your support - It was touch and go for a while and I didnt want to post anything incase I jinx it but he had her home last friday and I am completely in love with the little thing!

Shes now at 5lbs and is a real brawler! If anyone else has a premature baby I am here to offer support because we have been through pretty much every complication from blood clots in the brain to ressusitation due to severe apnia.

Had incredible highs of being of completely elated
and terrible lows of hearing aerosmith dont wanna miss a thing in a coffee shop and bawling my eyes out!

oh and heres some pictures of her now ;)

Fantastic mate! I'm chuffed to bits for you. I can't even begin to imagine what you've been through but it seems it's onwards and upwards from here on.

Many congratulations :Clap:

Thanks for posting back hawkish. Hope she's out of the woods now she's at home. You've all already been through a lot mate but the best is yet to come, Have fun,
HH.

Oh & not sure about giving coke to a newborn mate, think it makes them hyper & rots their teeth (not that she's got too many yet!!) :banana: :banana:

Tears in my eyes reading this m8. Absolutley delighted for you all she is a little cracker m8. :Cheers:

Back