b09

JIMLCHIPIT

Inactive User
Reaction score
Trying to help a friend out who has a box with a b09 image on card, can't get past bd3 on nagra. Tried xncs also.

Any ideas on how to read it? Can it be glitched? as need the boxkey.

Don't want to kill the card trying too much as someone may know the answer off the top of their head.

I have a plug n play led sim somewhere but cannot for the life of me remember how to use it.

Thanks in advance

Trying to help a friend out who has a box with a b09 image on card, can't get past bd3 on nagra. Tried xncs also.

Any ideas on how to read it? Can it be glitched? as need the boxkey.

Don't want to kill the card trying too much as someone may know the answer off the top of their head.

I have a plug n play led sim somewhere but cannot for the life of me remember how to use it.

Thanks in advance
your card looks locked u Can glitche it but u need unlooper m8

Yeah thanks for that, i've been glitching for years but glitching carries a risk of losing bk and sometimes ird also.

I was hoping for something to retrieve bk.

Its on a 4001 so tried avr flashtester but only got a partial BK with some FF's in it so that ones out of the window, it looks like my only resort may be voltmeter method but its the hassle of it, i don't even know if i've got any solder kicking about.

Hi All,

@JIMLCHIPIT have you tried boxgetpc2 to get the BK, you could try this Here or romstudio backdoor login aprendiz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

I had already tried boxgetpc2 and i have just tried nagra dataspace only read which didn't work. (nice little tool thought which i didn't know existed).

This card is a F****r trader locked and locked very very well.

Funny thing is they were trying to sell him a new box (the box is fine) so i am wondering if they locked themseves out of their own card??

But now its a pride issue of wanting to get into this bugger!

Thanks

I had already tried boxgetpc2 and i have just tried nagra dataspace only read which didn't work. (nice little tool thought which i didn't know existed).

This card is a F****r trader locked and locked very very well.

Funny thing is they were trying to sell him a new box (the box is fine) so i am wondering if they locked themseves out of their own card??

But now its a pride issue of wanting to get into this bugger!
use this little jem

Just to close the thread off

Sidewinder worked to get bk (thanks David), unfortunatly the dataspace pointer has seeming become damaged when writing to it with Nagra. No matter as i have some blank 11's.

Thanks for the help.

Back