AZBox Premium HD Help Needed

Daveejay

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello - am normally more engaged with dreambox side of things, using DM800 HD both genuine and 'other', and a dM600PVR, no real issues with set up and maintenance of them, using CCCAM and hacksat tools etc.
Have took on an AZBox premium, and am struggling for time and details as to how to set it up.
A guide that was posted on a few other forums is greek to me - problems trying to get it set to work with my motorised 1 mtre dish, from as basic as scanning through to saving channels scanned and arranging CCCAM type software to work is beyond me at present - anyone have any pointers for me please?
Dish is solid, and as I use dreambox on it daily, not a problem, its the set up guidance I need if anyone has it?
Cheers

have you got the guide,dont use azbox myself or most members on here but should have a few pointers after having a scan of it

This is the guide I have tried to work from - channel set up is pretty sparse, even in comparision to the DM800 happily missing out the use of the red button during tuning set up....

Back