Autotimer Crashing on 4D Image

Retreat

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
i've just moved from VIX image to 4D image on TM Twin as VIX had 1 too many crashes!! I've installed the autotimer plugin in but it keeps crashing (green screen)
Any ideas?

Hi
i've just moved from VIX image to 4D image on TM Twin as VIX had 1 too many crashes!! I've installed the autotimer plugin in but it keeps crashing (green screen)
Any ideas?

You may have a better response with your question in the correct section my friend which is here: TM-Twin-OE

Hello on this site. Don't forget to say hello in the introductions sections.

My concern is that you are getting crashes on Vix on your Twin. There are a few niggles with the TMs but nothing to cause crashes. Stick with the image you prefer though.

It is either hardware issue, incompatible plugin, not pressing the EXIT button after flashing or maybe even user error. (Sorry, has to be said. Nothing personal.) If you had crashes on Vix, you will continue to have them until you identify the cause.

Saw this on another website. You can try a looking in home/root if any logs are produced or use the log reporting tool to capture the crash.

reply ,
Dwnload vix image
====================================
I have a problem with plugin autotimer which crashing my box.
Where 4D image keep crash logs ?
cant find them in /media/hdd and /var/log .

autotimer was downloaded from plugin menu ,after isntall it apear in plugins but when try to use it tmsingle get green screen and rebooting.

can I get any help please ?

After loading the new image today onto my friend's box, the only thing that I couldn't get to work was the Autotimer. I too downloaded the plugin, but couldn't seem to add an autotimer. It *could* be that we didn't reboot the box though.

Back