AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

Both AB 28.2 and ABM order things based on their offcial chanenl number. Sky run out of numbers in the News range and dumped them in the documentary range.

If you use sort 3, you will noticie it is different. You can customise to your liking

For some reason i cant get BT Sport using this.. am i doing something wrong?

its working on Rats channel list for example

I made an error with the previous upload. Sorry. This one has the correct reader file.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160201_all.ipk
    257.4 KB · Views: 41
can anyone tell me what the autobouquets folder in extentisions should be set at for the attributes is it 755 and every time a new version of autobouquets comes out do i have to change it in the recevier thanks

If you install the ipk, you do not have to do anything.

If you manually transfer the files, the following must have 755 properties
autobouquets_e2.sh
autobouquetsreader_arm
autobouquetsreader_mips
autobouquetsreader_sh4
autopicon_convert.sh

644 for all other files are fine

but when you put up a new version here dose it have to be change in box as i was using 27 dec one and lately run it three times to bring back in channels had it set to download daily but not brining back in channels thanks

When newer ipk is uploaded, you install the ipk. It will remove the old one and install the new one with correct attributes. You do not have to do anything.

The only time this will not happen is if the image you have has an older plugin on their plugin server and you install the older one instead.

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and will no doubt, wreck fellow forumites heads with queries, that to you may be very very basic, but to me are far far from it !!

So apologies in advance.

I have a VU+DUO2, Open Blackhole image v 0.1
2 x DVB-S2 & 1 x DVB-T, pointing to Astra 28.2e

The provided instructions for installing / setting up, is there anything different to be done on a Open Blackhole image ??

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and will no doubt, wreck fellow forumites heads with queries, that to you may be very very basic, but to me are far far from it !!

So apologies in advance.

I have a VU+DUO2, Open Blackhole image v 0.1
2 x DVB-S2 & 1 x DVB-T, pointing to Astra 28.2e

The provided instructions for installing / setting up, is there anything different to be done on a Open Blackhole image ??

Anyone confirm the above please?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

just 2 more post's and I can download from this fab forum !!!

- - - Updated - - -

20160331 version to incorporate change BBC One HD change

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160331_all.ipk
    281.9 KB · Views: 24
just wondering is this right bbc1 hd now 216 was 215 and bbc1 sd now 142 was 141 and rte 1 now 102 101 gone just checking

just check sky box bbc1 sd still 141 4seven 141 in this version rte1 is still 101 and 101 is gone in this version and sky sports hq is still 401 and 402 in this version so something is wrong

The offcial channel numbers have changed as well as addition of more available HD channels. Until plugin is updated, best not to use HD first sort option.

Yea, numbering is off and I've done the NI scan and no BBC1 NI HD at the start and no BBC2 NI. Ive just got BBC2 hd there.

If you manually edit the custom sort file to show 141=101 and 115=102 it will give you bbc 1 NI HD and BBC 2 HD in the correct order. Numbering will still be off though.

just to let you know when updateing the plugin i noticed setanta hd comes in twice 461 462

This version has the modified reader to limt the HD first bouquet to 100 channels. The swaps are based on England's numbering system. If you are not in England, please edit the swap file so taht you us eyour numbver for BBC1/2. Use notepad++

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160411_all.ipk
    234.6 KB · Views: 9
i am in ireland what do i do to edit the file to get it write

Back