AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

i am in ireland what do i do to edit the file to get it write
Use a linux compatible editor like Notepad++ Edit the folloiwingg file "custom_swap.txt" in the plugin directory. The top of the file has this

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Edit the numbers in red which swap with 101/102. Assumption that this is NI not RoI.

I have tried this plugin but doesn't work, just goes through the script very quickly then says reloading bouquets but nothing there. is it set to only work to a particular region have tried central england, london etc but no joy....

I have tried this plugin but doesn't work, just goes through the script very quickly then says reloading bouquets but nothing there. is it set to only work to a particular region have tried central england, london etc but no joy....

Working here. There are no restrictions on regions.

Which receiver?
Which image?
Post a screenshot of AB 28.2 settings page please.

Running vu solo Ferrari openvix appolo 023. Only thing I change is region, channel swap to yes and bouquet style to 2...

31st march version is fine with me. 11th april version not working for me. If I swap the mips reader file from 31st march to 11th april then it does work but still same issues..

Ok this works fine on vix 4 on my xtrend box running vix 4. Is there no way to get this plugin version running on 023 appolo, there was never an issue before with older images. This is the latest vix image that runs on ferrari boxes you see..

Kind regards,

just updated my image this morning and found these probs with autobouquets - missus is gonna be pissed unless I get the channels back to the right order :(
Running OpenSPA 5.05 on VuPlus Duo2 - I know we'll prob have to wait on the feeds being updated for a proper fix - would just like to get this resolved at least temporarily asap

@tycoon,
You can:
1. download the ipk, extract it with 7zip and replace the existing plugin.
or
2. Uninstall existing version. Download the ipk and install using the force command
Code:

This forum has a policy regarding downloads (for valid reasons). Until you qualify, you can consider downloading from elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks the the info Abu. Only been playing around with these boxes for a year and the 7zip tip has explained a lot of things I've come across that couldn't work out - did a manual move on screen last night but will certainly have custom swaps properly mapped out from now

hi mate, kind of new to sat receivers , ive got 2 amiko a3 boxes, nice wee box as it can be loaded with kodi too , ive been bamboozled with which sats to use in the uk then channel lists etc.etc..... ive got a yearly sub on all premium channels but im getting alot of stopping / stuttering when watching the footie. my channel list came from mrsbuckets , Just wondering if you could recommend any others to try ? thanks in advance

Is there no fix for it to work on older images like box appolo. If not how do I manipulate the 31st March release to give an up to date channel list

i tried using the last ipk file that was posted using on blackhole image but this one wont work when i run it dose not download just runs for 3 seconds and back out saying reloading bouquets but it done nothing reverting back to old one

Without debug logs, it will be difficult to say what the issue is. Until fixed, don't use HD first and you will be fine. If you want to use swap, use latest swap file.

Last edited:
Where is the log as when I run an AB scan it goes through the script that quickly I can't see the error. But as stated this is working fine on vix4 but not on older images. Plugin installs fine but does not populate bouquets..

Lraizer rebuilt the reader files. I tried it on Apollo 166, worked fine.

Code:

EDIT: Added rar file of ipk for those unable to download ipk files

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160420_all.ipk
    232.8 KB · Views: 33
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160420_all.rar
    231.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Vix doesn't go any higher than appolo 023 on ferrari vu boxes though...

Not on Apollo 023, on newer box images yes, but box doesn't go higher than 023 on Ferrari clone boxes

I don't understand your statment. Please answer the following question: Does the 20/4/2016 version of plugin work on Apollo 023?

Last edited:
Could someone with an SH4 receiver upload (Amiko) the following folder please?
Code:

If possible, from a couple of different images. Thanks.

Back