Attention tm800hd owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he thinks i'm being unfair then he can complain to admin.
He has been banned at least 2 times and he has a commercial interest.
I don't see a representative from tm on here with his commercial concerns (anymore), I don't expect darkman to give his commercial interest concerns here either.
We are not here for either financial concern and I find it grossly unfair that darkman should think he can spout his commercially interested views when we don't allow the same of a director of tm (anymore).

The opinion is not a personnal one it is a financial one so not the same as an average member/user rather someone who is in the business knocking his competition.

I was under the impression that the serial number was to check what batch number it was from (most electronic stuff is built in batches not 1 long run) and if the box had been worked on before by tm.
But it seems paranoia has taken hold.
I don't understand why macs are being discussed as they have not been asked for according to the op's 1st post unless I have missed something ?

@truth, you have been asked before to stick to your own section, you do have a commercial interest we know you are darkman under a different name, to be honest if you continue then you will be banned, the infraction system is for members that have not been banned and signed up under another username yet again.

M8 please be reasonable..I do not have my own section...like Technomate should not have as well..All sections should be for digitalworldz forum. NOT for Me or Dr Linux.

Please M8 i do not like always fight for no reason..just gave some lights.to the story..or Actually TRUE STORY.

You like know why need the serial Numbers ? I can explain to you ....yes Through them you can match to mac address's Manufacture has ChipID >If he did not have it before for some reason is the simple way to request Mac address's because they match together...

But TM can not ask in Public for MAC address that's one they ask for serial Number.. Through this forum when only they need it.

Re: tm800 deal?

He is right, you do not need a serial number.

The only reason why TM would want a serial number is to verify it is a real receiver. I can understand TM doubting people people posting negative comments about them on forums, but why would anyone in their right mind send an email to them saying I have X, Y and Z faults. Please fix it. No one but the mailer and TM see it.

They know the faults of the TM800, they do not need emails/SN/receipts to confirm them.

why they are even fake Tm 800 receiver ? who that stupid to copy that ? is useless.

Update
From Richard.
Tm do not want serial number or mac address or invoice

Tm-800 owners can ring or write an email with their problem if we cannot fix it then we will find other solution.
So anyone with issues ring TM/Richard.

Just to add, I cannot see why DM has been banned again.
Worse things are said on here by lots of members without being banned.

Update
From Richard.
Tm do not want serial number or mac address or invoice

Tm-800 owners can ring or write an email with their problem if we cannot fix it then we will find other solution.
So anyone with issues ring TM/Richard.

Just to add, I cannot see why DM has been banned again.
Worse things are said on here by lots of members without being banned.

why do you think alot of us dont post anymore tony

This thread has gone way off thread so I have made a new thread.
If posts are made off topic in the new thread then they will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back