Attention tm800hd owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

squig007

DW Member +
Reaction score
Technomate would like to know what problems users are having. They have asked for the feedback to go to [email protected]
They have asked also to provide serial number and copy off purchase order. They wish to find out exactly how many customers are unhappy with the 800 and what problems they are having. I would ask If anyone does take time to do this that they also post here that they have done so and also post what reply they get in order to keep a tally."

Re: tm800 deal?

I would just like to add that I think if you don't still have a purchase order that it will really matter to much.

i have just had a lengthy conversation with richard owner of TM . Basically he wants to get this problem sorted out once and for all and wants to move on and put things right. So anyone who wants to get something sorted please contact TM either on [email protected] or +44 (0)20 8884 0701 they geuinely want to help everyone who has a problem with their machines .

squig007

surely just releasing a stable fully working image will make everyone happy :err:

Mine is just a sync problem i have emailed them seceral times with NO answer, rubbish support!!

You can always ring Richard direct on 020 8884 0259
This is not the service desk it is Richards number, he is a director of the company.
He is contactable outside of shop hours on this number.

Yes looks some time is not service Desk of Mr Dr Linux ,but all ways my Post Disappear after he call some one around here.

I will repeat my self..Again still do not understand what Serial Numbers has to do with Image or fix things !?

<deleted due to ramblings (ellie1998)>

please Mods not delete my Post..

If you could not gave answer why the serial numbers has to do with New image of fix things !

Last edited by a moderator:

@truth
Your posts are deleted as you have a commercial interest in a different company.
There are no phone calls about your posts.
I'm not interested in your views or accusations if you continue to post your rubbish then you will be infracted or even banned (again).

Please stick stick to the spiderbox room as thats is where your commercial interest is.
We have had this discussion before.

Last edited:

It's a forum, maybe let him discuss it.
It's what forums are for.
Hes asking a straight forward question, why do you need a serial number to tell you the images do not work good enough?

It's a forum, maybe let him discuss it.
It's what forums are for.
Hes asking a straight forward question, why do you need a serial number to tell you the images do not work good enough?

true...

We all know Tm 500-600 has plunging and sells only because some one gave CODES 6 months for- proton NAS Cam similar think they like do for 800 Linux...But i repeat need it the serial numbers or MAC address's to follow this process..If no some one else if he think diffident could tell other part of story !

@truth
Your posts are deleted as you have a commercial interest in a different company.
There are no phone calls about your posts.
I'm not interested in your views or accusations if you continue to post your rubbish then you will be infracted or even banned (again).

Please stick stick to the spiderbox room as thats is where your commercial interest is.
We have had this discussion before.

To be Honest have no commercial interest to TM....Is more for FUN for me to tell people truth ..Mate i do not have any more interest even in Spiderbox any more...My interest now is Girls on the beach. lol

does not look little bit funny after 2-3 years they coming with big interest about Serial numbers !

Last edited:

what would be used from someone having the mac address of someones box ?

To be Honest have no commercial interest to TM....Is more for FUN for me to tell people truth

kinda how I feel, I dont find it fun, but I do feel better knowing Ive explained to someone that its not best to buy a receiver from these people

what would be used from someone having the mac address of someones box ?

yes i can explain ...Can be add all serial numbers or mac address's in server ready for c/s. they can benefit about selling boxes ..
Specially NAS the guy from Egypt who stay in Soud Arabia he do not expect any one in his server if do not have MAC address's or serial numbers for security reason.

Now some one tell me i am telling fake things ..I gave you facts TM 500-600 are in same server some one gave him mac address's and serial numbers to add this protocol Proton- Nas cam to enter in his server ..all thoe boxes sell to Somalian -Indians and Pakistanis with sly uk...and boxe became so much request even is FAIL BOX.

kinda how I feel, I dont find it fun, but I do feel better knowing Ive explained to someone that its not best to buy a receiver from these people

Mate this is diffidence some one do it Open if they are right or wrong...But some is Devil is trying to show like Angel ...This is the fake think i can not expect.
I hope you understand what i mean.

He is right, you do not need a serial number.

The only reason why TM would want a serial number is to verify it is a real receiver. I can understand TM doubting people people posting negative comments about them on forums, but why would anyone in their right mind send an email to them saying I have X, Y and Z faults. Please fix it. No one but the mailer and TM see it.

They know the faults of the TM800, they do not need emails/SN/receipts to confirm them.

I had a reason to ask about the MAC address tbh and wondered why this would be needed and for what it could be used for :)

I was under the impression that the serial number was to check what batch number it was from (most electronic stuff is built in batches not 1 long run) and if the box had been worked on before by tm.
But it seems paranoia has taken hold.
I don't understand why macs are being discussed as they have not been asked for according to the op's 1st post unless I have missed something ?

@truth, you have been asked before to stick to your own section, you do have a commercial interest we know you are darkman under a different name, to be honest if you continue then you will be banned, the infraction system is for members that have not been banned and signed up under another username yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back