Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

### Attention all ex-NTL dreamers ###

Devilfish

DW Regular
I said only ex-NTL people :Laugh:

Hehehe...only kiddin!!!

Guys I need some help from you all.

I need the default frequency for as many ex-NTL regions as possible.

To to this, if you have a subbed box, it will tell you on page1 of the engineers menu.

Or

On if you only have a dreambox...

Go to one of the channels listed below...

DL PVR Explorer 8300 G1
DL Samsung 2100
DL Samsung 2110
DL Pace 0
DL Pace 1
DL Pace 2
DL Pace 3
DL Pace 4010

...or any other channels that resembles a cable receiver

Press MENU
Goto Information
Select Streaminfo
Press left twice to go to page3

Here you will see the frequency for that channel, this is the default frequency.

Please reply this this thread with that information as well as your area, i.e. town, city, etc., and your net id if you know it.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Devilfish

Last edited:
Hi Devilfish, what is meant by flash** channel?

I am in ex NTL so can post up some info but not really sure what I need to check.

Frenchman

Press OK then RED (all services).

Scroll through the list and see if you have any channels named 'FLASH bla bla bla'?

Thanks m8, appreciate your help.

Had a good look through but cannot see anything named flash ** i have some channels for PVR explorer etc, could it be called anything else?

I am in Swindon, ex NTL 6887, so the info might be known from the dbox2 stuff, hopefully I will get a chance to reflash and rescan tomorrow so maybe something will show up.

Frenchman

do you mean ex cable and wireless which is the platform i am on as this changed to ntl a few years back?
or do you mean pure ntl which is now virgin?

That might be it m8. Is it something like...

DL PVR Explorer 8300 G1
DL Samsung 2100
DL Samsung 2110
DL Pace 0
DL Pace 1
DL Pace 2
DL Pace 3
DL Pace 4010

Anything like that which looks related to the model of a receiver, that should be it. They should all be on the same transponder and have the same frequency.

Ex-C&W users can check if they want but I've been told that ex-C&W only has one default frequency and that's 666.750MHz. So we don't really need that info but thanks for asking. :)

Last edited:
That might be it m8. Is it something like...

DL PVR Explorer 8300 G1
DL Samsung 2100
DL Samsung 2110
DL Pace 0
DL Pace 1
DL Pace 2
DL Pace 3
DL Pace 4010

Anything like that which looks related to the model of a receiver, that should be it. They should all be on the same transponder and have the same frequency.

Ex-C&W users can check if they want but I've been told that ex-C&W only has one default frequency and that's 666.750MHz. So we don't really need that info but thanks for asking. :)

Looks like it's 579mhz then for Swindon, Although one of them had a freq of 802 mhz.

Hi Fishy, yes your right it's pure NTHell area, was comtel at one point but never C&W.

Frenchman

Here u go

Leics

dl pvr explorer 8300 G0 491MHz

dl pvr explorer 8300 G1 745MHz

svod_1 754MHz

svod_2 754MHz

hope its waht u want, let me know if u want any thing else

Mines is: Glasgow City Of

DL PVR Explorer 8300 G1 = 755.0 v 6887
DL PVR Explorer 8300 G0 = 499.0 v 6887

Back