Atmega163 "BLACK SCREEN"

calhordas

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi to u all

I Have a slight problem with the atmega card i have loaded the latest flash file available and also with toxic7 i have created the bin file to load on ext eep,
my problem is once i tune tv on channel 5 before card inserted it shows up on screen "You are not subscribed to this channel" after inserting atmega card the screen goes black and it stays like that for hours and no picture comes along.
I even tried inserting lates keys available from 02.06.05, previously i left public keys at zeros but it does not go past black screen also with latest PK's .
any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

atmega163 black screen

yup i am using the right one funny enough

when i looked at the tv on channel 5

it asked if i wanted to buy channel press red button it was supposed to buy "world crazy police videos" i think that's what is showing on telly so i pressed red button to buy ppv on channel5 which is strange and it completely frooze tv i had to reboot receiver.

now that is f****ng strange . :silly:

Try it with a made up CAM ID. Never tried with an all zero CAM ID but may be worth doing.

@calhordas, in your post it sounds like you may not be using the flash which came with the toxic generator for your eeprom if you understand what i mean,
so first stick to one type of toxic file if your after AU stick to the same toxic7a and make up a ext eep in it again and then if you have the right ird and bk and your still having trouble goto BBC1 and when that comes on keep going up the channels untill you know you have them all and give ppv a try but be patient when ordering and wait for each screen to load fully before clicking ok.
ok ;)

clive58 said:
@calhordas, in your post it sounds like you may not be using the flash which came with the toxic generator for your eeprom if you understand what i mean,
so first stick to one type of toxic file if your after AU stick to the same toxic7a and make up a ext eep in it again and then if you have the right ird and bk and your still having trouble goto BBC1 and when that comes on keep going up the channels untill you know you have them all and give ppv a try but be patient when ordering and wait for each screen to load fully before clicking ok.
ok ;)

if your after AU stick to the same toxic7a and not mixing it up with other toxic files.
A lot of peolpe have made this mistake including myself

atmega163 black screen

Thx for all replies , but now i have following prob.

Card status on eng menu OK

Credit ok with a few £QDS

Everyhting on eng menu is ok .

But i still get just the free channels and if i change to any of the others it goes completely Black, But if i remove the card it will say channels not subscribed.

Also on VOD if i buy a movie it will show up the reminder once the movie is about to start i press ok to watch movie and it automatically changes to channels 0 some trailers show up and when movie starts the channel 0 screen goes black also not being able to see anything.

Any suggestions?

THX in advance

Have you tried putting the current keys in the card to see if the card works mate

i know some atmegas have come as gold cards when you auto detect in programmer

Black Screen

No i have not i left keys at zero's because i thought it would do AU and active keys would be stored.

If so where can i get latest keys?

i know there are keys in the downoad section, but not the latest ones

thx

black screen

actually my card is all white , but when autodetected its Atmega163

m8 i had to put my ird in backwards,also altered cam id to 12121212,dunno why perhaps it was the voices made me do it ,hope the backwards bit helps.btw got a white 163 also

Back