Atmega fix tried and tested for pure

1st post and you reply to a 3 year old thread asking for a file that no longer works? tut tut.
hi, mate, only come on this site very rarely but use 2 others every day, but that HAS to be the most waste of time i have seen for a long time... and we do see some garbage.......

hi, mate, only come on this site very rarely but use 2 others every day, but that HAS to be the most waste of time i have seen for a long time... and we do see some garbage.......

Your right, your post was a waste of time !

Feel free to f**k off and shut the door on the way out with an attitude like that!

So have I...and yours seems to fit nicely in that category:banana:

Its a wonder anything has been shared over the years,nagra 3 seems to have brought the 'tools' out of the woodwork.

you know i see this post differently from everyone else it seems - is it possible that he meant that the other poster was wasting your time max and boomer was agreeing with you? :)

just a thought ;)

you know i see this post differently from everyone else it seems - is it possible that he meant that the other poster was wasting your time max and boomer was agreeing with you? :)

just a thought ;)

I did see that but thought what the hell lol

just a thought ;)

Reply was to Hackmax post.

Your right, your post was a waste of time !

Feel free to f**k off and shut the door on the way out with an attitude like that!
can you please explain your attitude towards my post??? i was simply trying to get the point over that there are 100's of "newbies" coming onto this site and the 2 that i use more often ,asking really silly questions that have probably been answered over and over again... i like to help people with techy things, thats why i am registered on a few "cable" sites. i am no expert but i am not an imbecile, by any means. but i hope i have helped a few people over the last 2 years.
just a few egs of what i was trying to put across.
"my box is not working, what is wrong"
" i live in a non-cable area, can i use an sv/ev etc?"
in reply to " whats your area".... "the uk"
need i say more?????
but the poster i was referring to was probably the "tops"...
sorry if this is a pointless post but feel i was "spoken" to rather badly..
boomer...t/watch and dk regular..............

can you please explain your attitude towards my post??? i was simply trying to get the point over that there are 100's of "newbies" coming onto this site and the 2 that i use more often ,asking really silly questions that have probably been answered over and over again... i like to help people with techy things, thats why i am registered on a few "cable" sites. i am no expert but i am not an imbecile, by any means. but i hope i have helped a few people over the last 2 years.
need i say more?????
sorry m8 but there is a search button for this ... dont no were u have been b4 but its not a unreasonal request to read and help ur self !!!..this site has been hit with help no channels posts .too long its only tv not the end of the world ....if they want to learn this is the place to be ..not spoon fed

sorry m8 but there is a search button for this ... dont no were u have been b4 but its not a unreasonal request to read and help ur self !!!..this site has been hit with help no channels posts .too long its only tv not the end of the world ....if they want to learn this is the place to be ..not spoon fed
mate i was not ,repeat not asking any questions!!!! just adding a comment to the op! and to point out what we sometimes have to put with... is that ok???????

mate i was not ,repeat not asking any questions!!!! just adding a comment to the op! and to point out what we sometimes have to put with... is that ok???????
If its' any consolation mate I understood your first post and I know I wasn't the only one. You were agreeing with Hackmax. Unfortunately the atmosphere here isn't what it used to be.
Hopefully it will settle down in the near future and members' will stop being so defensive.

Chookey

need i say more?????

Your post quoted me and was worded in a way that implied you were commenting to me.

There is a number of people coming back the forums having not been here since the last problem asking for the latest 'fix' who can't be bothered searching. This thread is a prime example.

P.S. not trying to be rude here but I don't care if you are a t/watch or DK regular. This is DW.

So anyway my card has stopped working and I was wondering where I could get a cheap fix :) Prefer the smokie more then then sniffy/injectus type by the way :)

Your post quoted me and was worded in a way that implied you were commenting to me.

There is a number of people coming back the forums having not been here since the last problem asking for the latest 'fix' who can't be bothered searching. This thread is a prime example.

P.S. not trying to be rude here but I don't care if you are a t/watch or DK regular. This is DW.
my post WAS NOT intended to you .........maybe i got my quotes wrong.. but i was commenting on the poster who asked a 3 year old question.... am i wrong??

my post WAS NOT intended to you .........maybe i got my quotes wrong.. but i was commenting on the poster who asked a 3 year old question.... am i wrong??

You are not wrong but when you quote someone it generally means you are..er... quoting them and hence replying to them

hi guys ! do i take it your all nagra 3 areas!! if so does any1 know if theres a fix for the ex c&w ! cheers guys

hi guys ! dont know wen this was originally posted but do i take it that you all nagra3 areas! thanks

Back