Atmega fix tried and tested for pure

dave_c said:
got my old bin file made with rv11 , opened it with the rhv1_eegen , put all the keys to zero's , then saved it , wrote to card using the atmegantl.hex from rv1 and the file i had just edited , switched off stb , put card in , left for bout 30 secs , switched box back on , left for bout 5 mins , went through channels , all working again
Can ya tell me which way to put ird in please.........ie: backwards or as read...........and then i assume the bk as normal.........what progs do i need and files etc...........and is ur's still working.......i'm in smellywest area of Shropshire........ive got atmega163 cards and infinity usb progger......thanks

bezoar said:
same as you do it with RHv11 click on the RHv1_EE.EXE enter your ird and box key select your proider and save with the saved file drag it over the swap bin hex.exe erase your card then load the file you just made in the ext.eeprom and right it to card. then use the atemgantl.hex file in flash if ntl is your provider and right it to card and your done put it in your box and wait
no matter which way i write the ird ie: backwards or 4wards.........and whatever way i try to prog atmega 163........my stb does'nt even accept the card as being known.............just says "card not inserted" or "card removed" etc...........any ideas please........thanks

i have the same problem... did anyone figure it out???

the box just dont recognise the card?

I was also wondering the correct way to enter the IRD, i usually put in in reverse with RHV11 on funcards. Ihave just been given an Atmega to do and when i read the EXTee in RHV11 the IRD was forwards ?
Does it matter ?

I was also wondering the correct way to enter the IRD, i usually put in in reverse with RHV11 on funcards. Ihave just been given an Atmega to do and when i read the EXTee in RHV11 the IRD was forwards ?
Does it matter ?

ird forwards on these m8

Guys cant d/load the file! blank page?

Just Read my working ATMega 163 Card That was created with RHv1_EEgen.exe:

IRD is in this format 22 C5 70 12 (This is not the real number)

I use an old Elvis to Program the Card,
with my MiniDSK I have to program the card several times before it will take

Last edited:
have i just read that funcards are auto updating again?

will me unchanged card start updating?
or do i have to make a new one?

im in C&W area.

any help greatly appreciated.

Just Read my working ATMega 163 Card That was created with RHv1_EEgen.exe:

IRD is in this format 22 C5 70 12 (This is not the real number)

I use an old Elvis to Program the Card,
with my MiniDSK I have to program the card several times before it will take

Same here read a mates card with rhv11 and it came out forwards. I reprogrammed card with IRD BACKWARDS and it updated fine.

Don't think it matters.

have i just read that funcards are auto updating again?

will me unchanged card start updating?
or do i have to make a new one?

im in C&W area.

any help greatly appreciated.

Hi can anyone confirm that AU N*L FUNCARDS autoroll now please ..... if so can u post the link with the fix .......

Back