ASSHAT unbanned all members

ice2004

Inactive User
Reaction score
A**SAT forum has unbanned all banned members giving them one last chance :)

Digidude this is probably all down to you!

"We now have over 100,000 members so we have decided that ##### forum is big enough to give all banned members a second chance and that is what we have done today, but remember next time will be permanent for any member breaking the rules."

Last edited by a moderator:
easy know the digialb cards are coming up soon they must not be getting good sales anymore cause everyone is bad mouthing them and rightly so

wxnxes

Everyone who gets banned signs up under a new name anyway, thats how they got 100,000. Unbanning just means people now have several accounts to use lol. Wonder if dudes ban is lifted and if they will now put all his posts back :).
Dickman visits other forums and knows everyone dislikes the place and its trigger-happy admin, so I guess they are trying anything they can to try and get people going back there. Personally if i was banned i wouldnt bother returning.

i went on there one day first post on it put it in the wrong section and i got warning its unfriendly there so never use it

well the perm ban on my IP has been lifted, but ill still use my proxy to carry on with the account im using now over there, but like pinky says, the 100k mark is probably where so many people are banned and signed back up, ive probably gone through about a dozen usernames untill they banned my IP. the majority of users there, like a lot of forums, are inactive users and leeches, a lot of people that i have spoken to find the staff there very arrogant, not newbie friendly, and has been said, trigger happy with the bans and warnings

add to this the fact that PMs are looked through, anything that goes against the site or its 'sponsors' is deleted and the fact that if you are right about something and they are wrong, you get banned for humiliating them, then its no surprise that people look for other forums to be an active part of.

EDIT:

im unbanned, but have no PM privelages, shame that, lol

Last edited:
well after me private message telling me to change my username from telewestTUM as they said cable TV hacking isnt allowed on their site and my username bent the rules I just havent bothered going back

(sadams alive and working as a mod on their forum)

Last edited:
Back