Asda Home Shopping

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is all true, yesterday i bought my niece's shopping online fom asda, i live in Scotland and she lives in London, Now her friend asked "Are they going to deliver it from Scotland"

bigsmilie010.gif

Sounds like something my wife would say :)

lol what did u say? no they deliver it from the computer screen???

Lol, Thats so funny, It's cracking me up. : multi :

This is all true, yesterday i bought my niece's shopping online fom asda, i live in Scotland and she lives in London, Now her friend asked "Are they going to deliver it from Scotland"

bigsmilie010.gif

What you mean they won't? :)

I live about 10mins (on foot) from a huge Asda store and sometimes buy my food online. Strangely enough the delivery actually comes from another store about 10 miles away!

Not sure about the logic of that!

only issue's with buying online is the grub within date and not last minute also is it decent quality i.e. would you have picked it from the shelves yourself.

"This is all true, yesterday i bought my niece's shopping online fom asda, i live in Scotland and she lives in London, Now her friend asked "Are they going to deliver it from Scotland"

say no she has to go and pick it of from wales lol "yay"

does that mean the haggis has free delivery and the tartan undies? I think that is so funny

Should tell her that they only deliver certain items from Scotland, like tartan paint.

Back