asda breakdown recovery

buzzer

Staff member
Reaction score
I was looking at the usual two suspects for recovery cover and i noticed that asda provide this service too.

they seem to offer alot for 70quid a year and i was wondering if anyone has used them and if the service was good/bad...

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

seems a bargain for 70quid to me...

I have never used Asda breakdown cover, but there is some decent offers for RAC on quidco which expire in 2 days
Rates

£70
EXCLUSIVE RATE EXPIRES IN 2 DAYS
for fully paid breakdown policies with a value of £151+

£50
for fully paid breakdown policies with a value of £101-£150

£40
for fully paid breakdown policies with a value of £51-£100

£10
for fully paid breakdown policies with a value of £0-£50

greenflag get my money and with quidco cost me £45 for the year with top membership
already used them once this year due to turbo pipe splitting had hire car within 2 hours

cheers for the replies, how does the cashback work.....

do you get the cashback straight away or is there a waiting period?

There's a waiting period - the cashback site has to be paid the click-through before you see any of it.

Some cashback sites take a flat fee, but pass on the whole of the conversion. Others take a slice of the money paid by the retailer, but don't charge an anual fee. They all make money from the interest accrued before paying out the cashback.

I'd suggest joining multiple sites too, as some cashback rates are exclusive.

Last edited:
I have been using these guys for years now..........h*tps://www.autoaidbreakdown.co.uk/

I use topcashback when I can as lets you pick payment type .i.e Tesco clubcard points that can then be doubled so you get more for your money

cheers for the replies guys,

greenflag were offering an online discount , i got their rescue plus package for £73, this package is equivilent to the top packages from AA and RAC without european cover.

I am happy with that.. :)

you could have got cash back on that also mate as I am sure that's the one I went for
got £30 cash back with topcash back and transferred to Tesco points then air miles from these
so total was 7200 miles

If you are with natwest and have their gold package you get the green flag, travel insurance free, mobile cover.

It works out a little more but one of my kids always ends up in hospital abroad lol, and that has saved me ££££

Advantage Gold Current Account Benefits & Rewards- NatWest

Mick

Back