arthur boruc - the idiot

tonks1982

DW Regular
Reaction score
popeR2704_468x717.jpg

Law4

Decisions of the International F.A. Board

Players must not reveal undershirts that contain slogans or advertising. The basic compulsory slogans or advertising. The basic compulsory equipment must not contain any political, religious or personal statements.

Players must not reveal undershirts that contain slogans or advertising. The basic compulsory slogans or advertising. The basic compulsory equipment must not contain any political, religious or personal statements.
A player removing his jersey to reveal slogans or advertising will be sanctioned by the competition organiser. The team of a player whose basic compulsory equipment contains political, religious or personal slogans or statements will be sanctioned by the competition organiser or by FIFA.

arthur boruc has been warned several time bye the sfa, hes obviously shit-stirring and trying to cause trouble at the old firm match, Gazzas plays and imaginary flute and hell all hell break lose, yet boruc gets away with it time after time, ITS TIME THE SFA TOOK ACTION AGAINST THIS CLOWN

would alexander get away with a "god bless the queen" at the weekends game ????????

Why would a t-shirt with the pope on it cause any trouble, why would it offend anyone, and if it does when they have the problem, my first and last words on this Bollocks....

people die over blue and green

this guy is a disgrace to the sport:aggressive:

Why would a t-shirt with the pope on it cause any trouble, why would it offend anyone, and if it does when they have the problem, my first and last words on this Bollocks....

And you would be happy if a rangers player had one with the queen on it saying god bless the queen?

trying to stick up for boruc when u know they guys a asshole and only trying to cause trouble - i know hes your teams goalkeeper but ffs , things like this cause trouble at matches especially old firm games - am sure u would have said the same if boruc just kept his gk top on and alexander had god bless the queen

to true paul its not him that has a problem its the bigots that can find fault in it . whats wrong with the tee shirt i couldnt give a dam if all the rangers team wore strips with the old ladys face on it . it wont offend me . then again i aint looking to be offend am i .

to true paul its not him that has a problem its the bigots that can find fault in it . whats wrong with the tee shirt i couldnt give a dam if all the rangers team wore strips with the old ladys face on it . it wont offend me . then again i aint looking to be offend am i .

theres nothing wrong with the shirt - hes more than entitled to wear it, but to wear it at a old firm match to try cause trouble theres something wrong with that, he wouldnt wear it walking down the street so why wear it to old firm game?, HE ONLY WORE IT TO START TROUBLE - if u cant see that time u went got a brain scan

SFA awaits ref's report on Boruc

_44605185_boruct-shirt.jpg

The SFA says it will await the referee's report from Sunday's Old Firm game before deciding if any action is required against Celtic's Artur Boruc.

The Pole revealed a t-shirt reading 'God bless the Pope' with an image of the late Pope John-Paul II following Celtic's 3-2 win over Rangers.

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan made light of the antics of the player the club's fans call the 'Holy Goalie'.

"If it was 'God bless Myra Hindley', I might have a problem," said Strachan.

The Celtic goalkeeper has found himself at the centre of controversy before during his time in Scotland.

In August 2006 he received a procurator fiscal's caution for breach of the peace as an alternative to prosecution after making gestures at Rangers fans at Ibrox in February that year.

However, police underlined that the caution issued to Boruc on that occasion was not for blessing himself, as some had claimed.

In March this year the Poland number one was cautioned for making a gesturing towards Hibernian fans after Celtic's 2-0 victory at Easter Road.

or maybe its not me that needs the scan but the morons that thinks that take offence to it and think it gives them the right to cause trouble . last thing i am saying on it as its pointless arguing over something we will never budge on

My only post on this will be this one.

A t-shirt or anything saying "god bless the pope" shouldn't annoy anyone why would it? If he wore a t-shirt saying god bless Heath Ledger would it annoy you?

I do believe Boruc did it for no other reason than to stir up trouble but really it shouldn't cause trouble.

However i still think hes a fanny but thats for other reasons :)

I agree with Ice on this one, it certainly wouldnt have offended me, if he wants to wear it its up to him but he did it to stir things up (imho)... but we should be able to rise above his antics and let the SFA deal with it if they think he was sh1t stirring. He knows how to wind some people up and the same people bite everytime...just ignore it.

@countryboy
can u not make any helpfull posts .ur coments just rile some people.
im bitting my tongue after most of urs incase of a ban.

or maybe its not me that needs the scan but the morons that thinks that take offence to it and think it gives them the right to cause trouble . last thing i am saying on it as its pointless arguing over something we will never budge on

C'mon m8 just admit it you are a biggot and only a biggot would condone Borucs actions. It was a deliberate act to insite attention. The guy is a prat and is gonna get his comeuppance one day.

Quite frankly I dont know why people bother commenting on this. He has obviously wore this to provoke a reaction. But ask yourself why. There is stuff that goes on in these games that we don't get to hear about. Whether he is right or wrong we will never know. I don't know all the in and outs of this and dont want to know. Banter between celtic and rangers fans is a laugh but it quite often ends up in slanging matches. Words being used such as" biggot" and he will get his "comeuppance" are quite frankly wrong and are violence provoking themselves.

Quite frankly I dont know why people bother commenting on this. He has obviously wore this to provoke a reaction. But ask yourself why. There is stuff that goes on in these games that we don't get to hear about. Whether he is right or wrong we will never know. I don't know all the in and outs of this and dont want to know. Banter between celtic and rangers fans is a laugh but it quite often ends up in slanging matches. Words being used such as" biggot" and he will get his "comeuppance" are quite frankly wrong and are violence provoking themselves.

agree with everything you said .did ask myself why he felt the need to wear the t shirt hes played afew old firm games and listened to the ftp brigade hes basically sticking two fingers up at them. he didnt haveftq or anything offensive in my view . if hes broken rule 4 then he will be dealt with. was at game noticed the rangers support were more vocal with their ftp add ons suprisingly when leading 2-1 things had improved in recent years hope this was temporary

as tonks says he wouldnt wear this walking down the street after the game so why wear it on the pitch,the guy is a total ass,everyone knows this and he is forever proving this time and time again,
there is a time and place for things like this and in my opinion it wouldnt be at a possible powder keg old firm game,imagine it was a title decider on the last day of the season and he done that ,yes he would be causing it and he knows it.
do you think for 1 min he would still of done that if rangers won,i dont think so.if this is his attitude and all his other childish behaviour he's been involved in before, trouble is going to follow him everywhere he goes ,and guess what? he asked for it so he will get it,untill one day he grows up and becomes a real pro,that other teams would like to have not just a brainless wonder who likes the limelight.

One thing I don't agree with is that if a rangers player was wearing a t shirt with the queen everyone would be in uproar. Nobody would really care if that happened I doubt it would make a bbc news page. The sfa will deal with him. Its the biggest storm in a teacup and some of the comments are so stupid its untrue. The last point I am going to make.

in all honesty what has religion got to do with football?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back