Arsenal

Welcome back Ramsey sorely missed last few months

Sent from my X506-3G using Tapatalk

A reminder - when Man U did not win the Premier League for 3 seasons running 03/04 - 05/06, their fans were phoning Talksport stating they wanted SAF sacked.
They did in the mean time win the FA Cup in 2004 against Cardiff (1-0) and the League Cup against Wigan in 2006 (4-0).

Playstation :( I don't even have one.

So what your saying @Redgun71 is United ,despite having a poor run just kept winning trophies :) indeed they did.
#Wengerout ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but don't forget the fickle fans!!!

I say all footie fans are fickle at times mate, SAF came in for stick from me down the years, I don't think I've ever called for his head though. Moyes on the other hand :(

As you know SAF won a load of trophies, was building another team, came 3rd and 2nd in those seasons but some fans still called for his head.

Whether Arsenal win the FA Cup this year or not for me it's time for Wenger to go, no trophies and "star player" signings in 8 years despite money from Champions League and the highest season tickets price in the world. He has been trying to build a team but if you don't win anything your quality players go i.e. A.Hleb, E.Adebawhore, C.Fabregas, S.Nasri, R. Van Persie, etc...
Other lesser teams have either got to cup finals or won the cup i.e. Portsmouth, Wigan, Birmingham and Swansea in that time.

Wenger best opportunity (management changes to Chelsea/Man C/Man U) to win the league this season and he dither in the summer and winter transfer window.
Addition £1 offer for Suarez, panic buy (Ozil) on the last day due to the loss at home to Aston Villa, at the time only Sanogo a French League 2 player and Flamini came in, did not buy in the last window despite having Chamberlain, Ramsey, Walcott, Bendtner out injured and Giroud ****ed (literally) in the business end of the season.

I'm pleased that we have finished above our neighbors again but the thrashing we have had at the away games and 1 point gained to the worst Man U team in 25 years has been the straw that broke the camel back.

Have to agree with redgun 71 we had a great opportunity to win the prem this season and Wenger blew it with his usual dithering in the transfer market,most succsessful clubs make their transfers june/july and give the new players a little time to settle in and get to know team mates,where as we wait until the last minute of the deadline to try and pinch a few pennies out of a deal and then throw them in at the deep end.People think wenger broke the mould when he splashed 42m on ozil but it was a panic buy the fans were starting to turn against him and the board and they knew they had to do something so they splashed out on ozil,but it was'nt actually a huge sum of our transfer kity as we got rid of 17 players that summer including Arshavin,Gervinho,Denilson,Squillaci,Chamakh,Djourou and loan players which freed up huge money off our wage bill,so threre was still plenty of cash come January to bolster an injury hit squad at that stage but no we sign an average injured midfielder when we needed alot more.Hopefully we can win the cup and clinch 4th place but it could and should have been better,time for change i think.

I think 4th place is yours, Everton have Man City at home and Hull City away, while you have West Brom at home and Norwich away.
The Norwich game on the last day of the season may be tough depending on whether they can finish above Sunderland or not, but I think you will seal it with a home win against West Brom anyway.

Took a spanish side or a spanish manager lol
Man city v Chelsea 0-1
Chelsea V Man city 2-1
Chelsea V Liverpool 2-1
Liverpool V Chelsea 0-2
Chelsea V Everton 1-0
Everton V Chelsea 1-0
Arsenal v Chelsea 0-0
Chelsea V Arsenal 6-0

OK Arsenal haven't beaten a top 5 team (except for Liverpool) where as Chelsea haven't won or done the double over these teams from the bottom half of the table.

Chelsea 2 Aston Villa 1
Chelsea 2 WBA 2
West Ham 0 Chelsea 3
Sunderland 3 Chelsea 4
Chelsea 2 Crystal Palace 1
Chelsea 0 West Ham 0
WBA 1 Chelsea 1
Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 0
Crystal Palace 1 Chelsea 0
Chelsea 0 Sunderland 1

Arsenal decorate bus with 'FA Cup winners 2014' slogan ahead of Hull City final. Do you intend to park this fecking bus or use it after the match Gentlemen??. I am off to count some chickens now that all my eggs are ready.

404 Not Found

How stupid to get caught! We all know that the teams prepare for the win, but to let someone take a pic? No-no.

Islington Council have had road diversions and parking warnings up since Wednesday, obviously they don't want to pay their staff Saturday overtime rates!

Back