Arsenal

Surely they must have a candle to use on his AW's zip. Not very good advertising for the sponsor.

Arsenal showing their true colours

weak found wanting again

@ least have second half to change it

Now we wait and hope for the brainfart they're capable of. Good performance so far from united.

I wonder if vidic will come back on? He looked unconscious as he fell in the slo-mo replay

I wonder if vidic will come back on? He looked unconscious as he fell in the slo-mo replay

Phil jones MOTM in midfield, Phil Jones MOTM at center back. Phil Jones was my MOTM, barely noticed Vidic had gone.
He's a beast that Phil Jones.

Phil jones MOTM in midfield, Phil Jones MOTM at center back. Phil Jones was my MOTM, barely noticed Vidic had gone.
He's a beast that Phil Jones.

Pity he is shite every other time ;)

Anyway,
Hard luck Arsenal you deserved more but them's the breaks :)

Lets get back to our own thread :)

Pity he is shite every other time ;)

Anyway,
Hard luck Arsenal you deserved more but them's the breaks :)

Lets get back to our own thread :)

Yea shut this one for another year wiz :)
To the United thread.
Come on feel the Moyes.

always see phil jones as a weak link

personally do not think Arsenal deserved anything from game

just never turned up when it matters

Same old tactics from Wenger and the offensive Arsenal players was a no show; I can't see us lasting the distance unless he buy's another forward and plays players with real pace week in, week out (Walcott, Chamberlain, Gnarby).
Ramsey was played out of position again and no real pace in the team until Gnarby came on.
Man U deserved the points because they wanted it more over the 90 mins, played the right tactics by chasing and closing us down, they also must of watched the League cup game we played against Chelsea.

Same old tactics from Wenger and the offensive Arsenal players was a no show; I can't see us lasting the distance unless he buy's another forward and plays players with real pace week in, week out (Walcott, Chamberlain, Gnarby).
Ramsey was played out of position again and no real pace in the team until Gnarby came on.
Man U deserved the points because they wanted it more over the 90 mins, played the right tactics by chasing and closing us down, they also must of watched the League cup game we played against Chelsea.

I am gutted taught we had a chance to really push on yesterday but we stuttered as usual,this has been the case against UTD and Chelsea for a few years now who know how to contain us,your right we need another forward relying on Giroud too much but he has been excellent this season,massive game against Southampton coming up who are probably the best team at closing down space at the minute and playing great stuff,hopefully were still in the mix come newyear and then strengthen the team.

Sorry lads but this has to be posted.
y3yhe6y4.jpg

Surely they must have a candle to use on his AW's zip. Not very good advertising for the sponsor.

Wasn't sure what you were referring to until i saw this.

Attachments

• jMgiZJd.gif
    jMgiZJd.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Sorry lads but this has to be posted.
y3yhe6y4.jpg

Fair comment, for a World Class player he should be doing more or be seen doing more, although most high profile "foreign" players need time to settle in and are not used to the pace or the "commitment" of the Premier League.

It took Bergkamp 7 games to score his first Arsenal goal, Man U supporters should know of this problem more than most other teams, remember Blanc, Kleberson, Veron and Forlan?

Seemingly Ozil was guilty of the same carry on at Real Madrid.. inclined to wander around aimlessly for periods of time during matches.

Man utd was the better team :)

But not by much ;) lol

Mick

Great result Saturday considering what happened to Man City & Utd at Cardiff previously.
We definitely need another out and out striker as Giroud is showing signs of fatigue, doesn't score many away goals especially outside of London and has not got that killer instinct in front of goal (proof was not playing on despite no flag or whistle).
Wenger needs to buy because the Prince of Denmark has made his mind up that he is going to Barcelona/Real Madrid in the next transfer window :roflmao:

blow me down with a feather bentner has just scored.... oh well he will deffo be on his way in January

With that goal Bendtner has just added an extra £1 million on his price cut winter transfer value, so that's £1.1 million!!!

Back